Laptop for abt Rs. 25,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertragic

Broken In
Hi guys

Please suggest me a good laptop in the range of Rs. 25,000/-. Its for my uncle and since it'll be used for very uncle-type tasks a cheap low-config wont be a problem. Main thing should be Value for money and good after sales service.

His needs are the usual Office applications, Web surfing and Tally accounts.

I tried convincing him to go for a Vostro 1000 but he's reluctant as he's hinding the Rs. 32,000/- tag expensive.

Which will be the next best value for money option?

OP
C

cybertragic

Broken In
How are the after sales service for Zenith and HCL? There's no point buying them if they dont respond well if there are issues with the laptop or it gets fried.

Dell I've heard offer great after sales service and replace faulty units no qustion asked or solve the problem within next working day. Do these companies come close to it?

Any options in reputed companies like HP, Lenovo, Acer etc.

drgunjankumar

Broken In
try acer or even toshiba's lowest is bout 3k more... acer is cheaper because u have an option of opting for linux(instead of official windows)...pref ask foe models in which windows is not bundled along with the system.. it'll reduce the price by atleast 2k

ya one more thing.. ask him to scale his budget to 28000... he'll get a decent acer model with everything for a normal day to day use plus dvd writer .. acer toshiba and other companies have years of experience making laptops.. so they should be anytime better than zenith.. also toshiba has got good service, eve though hcl takes care of that, they recently replaced the screen as promised, of my friend's laptop after it developed a yellow line on it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom