Laptop behaving weird !

sanju_nlp81

Broken In
Hi everybody!, My sisters Lenovo G570 was not used for few days, later, when she tried to put it on it did not boot up. With adapter also it did not start. So I asked her to keep it charging for a while, this time it boot up and within 2-3 minutes it got shut with a mild thud sound but the fan continued to spin. Since then the fan keeps spinning if battery is connected. Also after connecting battery if I try to power on the laptop, it starts but again shuts down with a thud sound with the fan spinning. I applied thermal paste on the processor thinking of overheating- failed, tried with other battery- failed. Now thinking of cmos but cound not find the battery. Please help.

z3rO

Journeyman
You should try booting it up without the battery (on adapter). Maybe battery is the culprit here.

frankeric

Journeyman
Hi some how i think your mother board is shorted i have a sony vaio i didnt use it for quite some time last week when i turn it on it failed to turn on i take it to a shop for check he told me that power ic is burnt and i spend lots of money on repair:(

Top Bottom