Laptop 4 pgm & gaming >40K

json

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Generic answers will not work. Be exact and avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:
i wanna lap(20% mobility)
programming & surfing= 70%
adobe CS5(Ps,AI,Ae,Dw,Pr)+ C4D + NFS + GTA + Crysis(tho i cant paly in my PC due to lac of gpu) = 30%

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:
34-39K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:
no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:
Win7 + ubuntu on CD/pendrv(5%)

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:
>250

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:
15"-15.6" HD LED

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:
OEM Win7 (gotta lic genuine!!!)

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:
2day-1week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:
-lappy-

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:
chennai - ritchie st or flipkart

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:
I wanna a switchable gfx to save bat life... suggest tips to extend battry life & bkp ....

2G i5/4gb/1gb/usb 3.0

I have chosen thes lappy comment on it & also sugest some other lap

Asus K Series X53SC-SX224D
Rs. 34887@ flpkrt Rs.34600@ ritchie st

Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D
Rs. 38682@ flpkrt Rs.37300@ ritchie st

i wanna kno abt asus aft sale support

tnq

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
1 + for ASUS K53SV-SX520D great vfm even their service is good i had pixel issue with my k53sv they replaced my laptop so its great overall go for this laptop asus gives top notch hardware and i am sure the laptop will serve you long as ROG motherboards of asus i guess u can get even cheaper than 37k depends on the place where you are staying if you need any help regarding purchase i will help you.As per as the after sales support goes its onsite and its on par with dell as per as my experience.

sdmaverick

Journeyman
buy the Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D Laptop (core i5, 8gb ddr3 ram, gt540m, 750hdd) total in approx 40k from nehru place, delhi. The best config you can get in this price range. Cheers!

OP
J

json

Thanks dudes :razz: 4 ur reply
just got ASUS K53SV-SX520D .. awsome finish!
Keyboard s really grt...
I have some problem wid ODD it gives some scratching sound. any body hav same problem ...
I saved 4K on DOS system...

Windos Experiance Index
processor 7.0
memory 6.0
gfx 5.3 <- Intel HD 3000
3D gfx 6.6 <- Nvdia GT540
HDD 5.9

A.G.

I kinda got
1) How is the post-sales support offered by Asus?
2) I have shortlisted two models: Asus X Series X53SC-SX223D and Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D. Which one should I go for. I'm in a dilemma since the one from the X series has an i7 proc (Flipkart price Rs 42424) while the latter has an i5 at 38k

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
I kinda got
2) I have shortlisted two models: Asus X Series X53SC-SX223D and Asus K Series K53SV-SX520D. Which one should I go for. I'm in a dilemma since the one from the X series has an i7 proc (Flipkart price Rs 42424) while the latter has an i5 at 38k
it depends what you do if you are into gaming go for k53sv if not go for k53sc

OP
J

json

I kinda got

For ur first qustion
most of the cities & metros ll have a service center .
here in chennai i hav 2 service center. I just called them b4 i buyin lap and the guy confirmed its a authorise center

2 question
if ur a hard core gamer then go for i7. ther r some disadvantage with i7 lap
most annoying is battry life. wid my K53SV i get abt 4hr 30min of word processing.
and i7 dissipat lot of heat tho asus hav a ice cool tech for this... soon u ll be forced to have a cooling pad. i personaly suggest CM notepal U3...

Top Bottom