Language Recognization

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

Right off the assembly line
Well, Hi to everyone out there, I am a new user and this is my First Post in this fourm, well I some how, get hands to MIcrosoft's courtsey i.e. logonui.exe, a file which is displayed just when we Login to Windows Xp... I opened it with the Help of resource hacker, but now, where I lagged was my lack of knowledge in programming Laguage...

So fellas, I was able to change the blue login screen to my own customized pictures, but was not able to change their sizes and positions, and i din know which language did Microsoft used to make this, logonui.exe, cause i am just a beginner in front of you, well i have uploaded that Code file on the below Link,please read the code, and lemme know what it is, is ASP or XML, i will Have to learn that too..
Thx in advance.... :)
*www.geocities.com/sachin_the_great2000/1000.txt

OP
R

real_in

Right off the assembly line
Struggler

No Doubt i really can Do that, but you know me is really intrested in doing something by myself, like editing my codes, and all, I really wish so, please Do help me, Just lemme know this Code is written under which Language, i have even put my most of the frens, under burden, and i want be the one, to declare it at first, which language, is it.. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom