1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Language Recognization

Discussion in 'Networking' started by real_in, Aug 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. real_in

real_in New Member

Well, Hi to everyone out there, I am a new user and this is my First Post in this fourm, well I some how, get hands to MIcrosoft's courtsey i.e. logonui.exe, a file which is displayed just when we Login to Windows Xp... I opened it with the Help of resource hacker, but now, where I lagged was my lack of knowledge in programming Laguage...

So fellas, I was able to change the blue login screen to my own customized pictures, but was not able to change their sizes and positions, and i din know which language did Microsoft used to make this, logonui.exe, cause i am just a beginner in front of you, well i have uploaded that Code file on the below Link,please read the code, and lemme know what it is, is ASP or XML, i will Have to learn that too..
    Thx in advance.... :)
    http://www.geocities.com/sachin_the_great2000/1000.txt

2. theraven

theraven Active Member

just use software like logonui or bootxp or stylexp

3. OP
    OP
    real_in

real_in New Member

Struggler

No Doubt i really can Do that, but you know me is really intrested in doing something by myself, like editing my codes, and all, I really wish so, please Do help me, Just lemme know this Code is written under which Language, i have even put my most of the frens, under burden, and i want be the one, to declare it at first, which language, is it.. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.