LAN n WI-FI help????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
Hi friends ..i need help in creating or moreover sharing ma bsnl broadband connection on ma pc n lappy.i hv type=II modem(WA3002-g1) WHICH Is connected to ma pc through LAN n i wanna connect it to ma lappy using wifi i dunno hw to connect it using wifi. so plz help me that i vl be able to use ma internet connection on pc as well as on lappy simultaneously or may be pc is of n i cn use internet on lappy. :-o

greenmile

Right off the assembly line
try this link

*www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/mdm08.html

Enable DHCP in modem/router . give range say 192.168.1.4 to 192.168.1.15

In computer &/Laptop
Start /network LAn properties tcp/IP properties
obtain Ip address automatically.
Same for laptop ....../wireless network.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi friends ..i need help in creating or moreover sharing ma bsnl broadband connection on ma pc n lappy.i hv type=II modem(WA3002-g1) WHICH Is connected to ma pc through LAN n i wanna connect it to ma lappy using wifi i dunno hw to connect it using wifi. so plz help me that i vl be able to use ma internet connection on pc as well as on lappy simultaneously or may be pc is of n i cn use internet on lappy. :-o
Does this post help?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62567

OP
S

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
frens am only able to conncet to ma modem ..after doing wt u told me to do..but still i cnt connect to internet even changing setting according to above metioned site..plz yr help me..otherwise wifi in ma laptop is useless

OP
S

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
let me make u understand...i am able to connect to modem means as ma access point but further its not connecting to internet even though i wanna connect to wi fi alone after changing settings from bridge mode to pppoe/pppoa.it only detect modem means network wt name i hav given to modem but there is no internet connectivity.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
let me make u understand...i am able to connect to modem means as ma access point but further its not connecting to internet even though i wanna connect to wi fi alone after changing settings from bridge mode to pppoe/pppoa.it only detect modem means network wt name i hav given to modem but there is no internet connectivity.
I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you mean when you say 'you can connect to your modem'. How do you test the connectivity? Do you ping the modem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom