L520 restarting on its own after manual boot!

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
My Lumia 520 keeps restarting every 20-30 seconds after booting up.. The loop continues till the time the cell doesnt get discharged.. I have tried flashing the ROM with the Lumia Software Recovery Toolkit but it isnt working.. Any bright ideas??

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Had updated way back when the update was just launched.. No major software change or installation in the past one month or so..

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
If i had warranty then i would have taken it straight away to the service center.. One of the oldest owner of Lumia 520..

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah this will be a problem. Try to get w10 Tech pre if you can. Might help or revert back to the earlier version of rom.

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
The problem with flashing is that the cell restarts itself before the flashing can start, thus, disconnecting itself from the PC/Notebook. Visited Nehru Place (Delhi's Technical Support Hub) but even they couldnt get it to work.. Taking it to Service Center tomorrow most probably!!

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Will still try to get it back to life before i completely shift to my Zenfone.. Will be visiting the service center today..

- - - Updated - - -

Got it checked and the reason was some hardware problem and the service center people were asking for 3.5K to correct it.. So, its the end for my Lumia 520..

Top Bottom