Korea Tests Nuclear Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
*news.yahoo.com/fc/World/North_Korea

Why do contries keep on Creating Nuclear weapons?:(
Ultimately they are going to destroy earth.
they dont care about human life and I hope that Hiroshima and nagasaki remains History.
They must work for peace.

magnet

Youngling
china to b blamed........china preparing north korea against south korea and japan...jus like it preparing pakistan against india.......(by giving all technology secrets)

dosra ka kandha sa bandok chala raha hain

Third Eye

gooby pls
ruthless said:
*news.yahoo.com/fc/World/North_Korea

Why do contries keep on Creating Nuclear weapons?:(
Ultimately they are going to destroy earth.
they dont care about human life and I hope that Hiroshima and nagasaki remains History.
They must work for peace.

No man,they can't destroy earth.

soham

In the zone
If the US, UK, France, India and Pakistan can test, why cant N. Korea. I think every ountry has the right to protect itself. They are doing nothing wrong unless they put this to use.

king007

In the zone
^^^I agree with you that every country has right to self defence. US wants that only they should have all the power and no other country should be powerful enough...

nix

^^rogue states dont have that right...you know what state Nkorea is in now? the condition of the ppl living there is pathetic...kim jong wont hesitate to use them first. same is the case of pakistan...mush is abit moderate...if there is no mush and hardline comes into power then india's in trouble.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
nix said:
^^rogue states dont have that right...you know what state Nkorea is in now? the condition of the ppl living there is pathetic...kim jong wont hesitate to use them first. same is the case of pakistan...mush is abit moderate...if there is no mush and hardline comes into power then india's in trouble.
we cant comment sitting here in india in wat state ppl r living in n/korea. we here in india are not better off. we have poverty, so many ppl living below poverty line, ministers doing all sorts of frauds, murder and they get scot free. have u seen the latest news.
i agree with those ppl who says if america can have n/weapons why cant others. everybody has the right to do whatever they feel like doing in their own domain.
i support them.
and btw having n/weapon and using n/weapon is 2 different things.
i will give a pistol in ur hand does that garantee that u will use it or u have the guts to use it.

VD17

Journeyman
lol.. i agree with UT and Quake comment.. these guys can hook up a network on the net and play UT or Quake.. whoever loses, gives up stuff to the winner.. a lot less bloodier way...
:D

Vyasram

The pWnster
agree with what soham said , USA is just too bossy in the UN and every org they are a member of and the rest of teh members bow to them

OP
ruthless

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
I think the countries should use Nuclear power for good reason for example Germany and Australia.
At the same time I agree that U.S and for that matter India dont have any right to comment on Nkorea.
BTW is Ban Ki moon coming From Nkorea?:confused:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
^^Ban Ki Moon is from South Korea.

Why they created atomic tests? Because they were declined technology support from US regarding electricity production using nuclear energy.
I am happy that North Korea had developed its own atomic bombs seriously! Its a serious warning to US and other developed countries.
On the other hand i also feel that atleast they must share 'this' technology with bad 'powers'

soham

In the zone
I dont think North Korea can pose a serious threat to USA as the US has got missiles that can destroy these missles on there flight or deroute them.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
I agree with the other members that all US wants is to boss. In fact after doing 1500+ N tests it talks about denuclearisation.
After attacking 2 countries post 9/11, it talks about world peace and restrain.
N korea is fruit of seeds sown by US and soon various others will join. Others who think they can take the world with such weapons. who wants to threaten the superpower of the world by possession or maybe use of such weapons..
Can't comment on the timeline, but it seems nxt war will be totally devastating.. somethin out of movies we saw where the only a handful of survivors remains
never know whts in store............

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
supernova said:
but it seems nxt war will be totally devastating.. somethin out of movies we saw where the only a handful of survivors remains
never know whts in store............
that nation is really leading the world to doom...

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I dont know with what weapons Third world war will be fought but the fourth will be fought with stones for sure.

OP
ruthless

ruthless

Lin Win Mac
sysfilez said:
de end of US of america is near.

Americans have dominated the world till now.
Now it is time 4 a new era.
I think America is afraid of India and China overthrowing its supermacy.
Actually Sashi Taroor should have been made the U.N secretory general.
America must have Vetoed him.
And More permanent Members shold b added 2 Security concil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom