Kinect Vs PS3 Move

Rohan_B

Journeyman
This is just a thread in which I want to see other people's opinions!!
Please vote whether you like the Xbox Kinect or the PS3 Move better!!!!
In my opinion I think the Kinect is way overpriced at 10,000 Rs :Cangry: :Cangry:
Anyways Please vote guys!! Thanx!!

lingo

Broken In
Kinect looks like living the way Tom Cruise lives in Minority Report. But its far from perfect. Just take a look at all the kinect launch titles and later releases. you'll know. The motion tracking lags as the kinect relies on X360 processor(as it lacks any kind of processor), and X360 processor is not a great processor). But it should appeal to Housewives, Daughters, Sisters, Girlfriends.. as kinect is not simply about gaming, kinect extends to the viewing movies,TV shows(PBC with voice commands), etc.

Move is more precise, and the tracking is seamless(as PS3 processor is kind of powerful). Games are kind of good.

Well, I think as of now the Move conquers the Kinect...Once they perfect the Kinect though, it's gonna rule....

I wonder how nintendo is gonna react to these releases...I mean they were virtually on the verge of shutting down before they brought th Wii, which gave them a new lease of life...But now, with Sony and Microsoft in the market...It's gonna a long Uphill battle for Nintendo!!!

OP
Rohan_B

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Well, I think as of now the Move conquers the Kinect...Once they perfect the Kinect though, it's gonna rule....

I wonder how nintendo is gonna react to these releases...I mean they were virtually on the verge of shutting down before they brought th Wii, which gave them a new lease of life...But now, with Sony and Microsoft in the market...It's gonna a long Uphill battle for Nintendo!!!

3DS is going to take care of Nintendo!!
it will be also an all time favourite of casual players who dont care about graphics!!

abhijeet_ghosh

Journeyman
I recently tried out Kinect at a friend's place and it was awesome. We were 5 ppl, both guys as well as girls, and each one of had a really good time, and 3 of them had never played videogames in their lives. We played close to 2.5-3 hrs and it was an amazing experince. I'm definitely getting it soon...

Top Bottom