Kindly suggest me a PC build for Gaming and Video Editing

ompc

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')

Ans: I will be using the computer for gaming and video editing. Games like (GTA 5, Battlefield 3, 4, Watch Dogs, Black Ops 1, 2,3, Sniper Elite, AC and so on) and for video editing I will be using applications like (Adobe Premiere CC, Edius, Adobe Photoshop CS5 or CS6).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.

Ans: 1,00,000 (Can't extend anymore).

3. Planning to overclock?

Ans: No, I am not planning to overclock.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?

Ans: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, and later Windows 10.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?

Ans: I am planning to use 1 240GB SSD, 2 1TB HDD, and 1 2TB HDD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: Yes. 21 inches, with a 1080p resolution. (I will prefer Samsung as a brand).

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?

Ans: I already have a graphics card (Asus Strix GTX 970 4GD5).

8. When are you planning to buy the system?

Ans: Next month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?

Ans: Yes I have built desktops before.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?

Ans: I am from Siliguri, West Bengal. Yes I will be buying the stuffs locally, if some components are not available I will get them from online stores.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?

Ans: Yes. I would like to build my system with 4th generation i7 processor. And for the motherboard I am a bit confused whether I should get an Asus H87 or Z97 motherboard, or should I get a MSI motherboard with the previous mention chipsets. I am worried about the quality. Also I want to mention I would prefer Corsair or Cooler Master as cabinet and power supply.

Thanks

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Price difference between 4th and 6th gen i7 is not much. You can comfortably fit i7 Skylake in this budget.
If the features you want not available in H series motherboard but in Z series, then buy Z series motherboard. Pretty much H series have every thing but overclocking which you're not gonna do.

yasho2249

Broken In
Here's the build: Intel Core i7-6700, Asus GeForce GTX 970, Cooler Master N200 - System Build - PCPartPicker Indi
I couldn't find any Samsung displays though. To be honest I don't know how to find a monitor. But that dell one is fits the specs perfectly. If you find a Samsung one with similar specs you can use that.
The cpu and motherboard are from mdcomputers.in. The case is from snapdeal and the power supply is from golchhaIT. You can find them elsewhere, they were just cheaper here. Seasonic makes great power supplies compared to corsair and cm at the same price point. If you need the OS then go to that link, choose India as country, see if that key will work here and don't forget to include the buyer's protection in your purchase. Its totally legit and they will provide a refund if the key is fake or something and you had purchased the buyer's protection. Soo don't forget that.

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom