Kindle Fire HDX 7 & 8.9 Launched

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Amazon released HDX and its now for preorder in their website

*g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kindle/dp/2013/KA/ka-slate-01-lg-hover.jpg

*g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/kindle/dp/2013/KA/feature-cs._V357418975_.jpg

I hope it comes in India too...Amazon.in :hyper:
the specs are eye popping :cryeyesout:

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" Tablet - Best Movie Tablet, Gaming Tablet, and Business Tablet

Specs: Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 specs

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^An awesome Tablet at the same time awesomely priced at Premium...
Cost is too high.Better if at Rs.20k or so.

What is the capacity of RAM for HDX8.9" Tablet by Kindle?

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Yeah Friend got it(2GB RAM),actually the product tour video itself is amazing and excellent.

Are you leaving out the central excise + other taxes or included in Rs.24k?

$hadow

Geek in making
What is the expected prices of nexus 2nd Gen in India. But 20k is kinda confusing whether to go for it or not.

quagmire

Allllright !
Re: Kindle Fire HDX 7 & 8.9 Launched

A worthy contender for N7 2013 (if its released) and Retina mini.

Should be the first sub 20k Snapdragon 800 device in India.

Sad that services like Amazon Prime are not available here..

Media content also seems to be quite expensive. I doubt it will succeed much in India.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hdx 8.9 sounds amazing. Much better than the toy nexus 7 :p. Now confusion bw this and ipad air

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
It depends since you can't carry ipad in your pocket but you can carry nexus 7 with ease.

Pants pocket with ease: never. Jacket pocket: yea

Anyways 7 inch tabs are redundant for me now as full sized tablets are becoming lighter every generation. One of the other great things especialy abt a 10 in android tab is u can connect mouse n keyboard to make it a laptop. ( yeah yeah it cant do stuff like i7 lappy does but.it does make user input process very easy when needed)

$hadow

Geek in making
Pants pocket with ease: never. Jacket pocket: yea

Anyways 7 inch tabs are redundant for me now as full sized tablets are becoming lighter every generation. One of the other great things especialy abt a 10 in android tab is u can connect mouse n keyboard to make it a laptop. ( yeah yeah it cant do stuff like i7 lappy does but.it does make user input process very easy when needed)
Well all these are personal preferences I have both mini and nexus and always find nexus more useful to me in terms of portability.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
when it will be released in India?
on ebay HDX8.9 is overpriced :evil:

Q: Can we install .apk files from PC in Kindle Fire?

Top Bottom