Kickass torrent alternative after its Owner got arrested??

MrinalRoy

Broken In
What happened to all the uploaders who uploaded at kat? Which torrent site they moved to? Which torrent site to visit after kat got banned? I liked kat cause had well categorized torrents in main page and had a forum with pretty helping community. If you any like kat (not talking about the duplicates) then plz suggest.

desai_amogh

In the zone
discussions on piracy are not allowed here at tdf.

Just to get an understanding. Is discussing about torrent site piracy ? I thought torrent sites are about sharing data, which can be non commercial, open and free.

So unless someone is specifically discussing about sharing commercial stuff, not owned by them, there shouldn't be any issue discussing torrent sites.

quicky008

Technomancer
TBH this really quite a contentious and ambivalent issue-if you think there's no harm in discussing matters pertaining to torrent sites then by all means continue-as long as the moderators don't find it objectionable the op won't face any problems.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
What happened to all the uploaders who uploaded at kat? Which torrent site they moved to? Which torrent site to visit after kat got banned? I liked kat cause had well categorized torrents in main page and had a forum with pretty helping community. If you any like kat (not talking about the duplicates) then plz suggest.
There is a thread in news section You can discuss there !
*forum.digit.in/technology-news/198016-kickasstorrents-owner-arrested-fbi-domains-seized-4.html

Top Bottom