Gig 785G mobo
4 GB DDR III 1600 MHz Corsair ram
1 TB HDD Seagate
8400 GS Nividia Graphic Card
Bijli cabinet
CRT 15" monitor
LG DVD
450w Corsair

Yesterday my pc suddenly stop working after a work of around 1/2 or 1 hour. The lights of the keyboard starts blinking and if I try to restart the PC, it does'nt start. Then I removed every cable / component attached to the pc and just put in the power cable and it started. Today again it happened the same way but now even after removing every component, it is not starting but the lights are blinking on the keyboard and it just lights up and goes away.

Pls tell what could be the possible problem & how to correct it?

Gollum

Collector
How many times do the lights blink?
Also try to read your system board's troubleshooting guide.

Gollum

Collector
troubleshooting section of your mobo will tell you what the two blinking lights mean. Its an error code like the beep codes.

OP
R

rohit0571

Journeyman
Hi friends,

I am currently having a PC with the following configuration:

AMD 635 quardracore
Gig 785G mobo
4 GB DDR III 1600 MHz Corsair ram
1 TB HDD Seagate
8400 GS Nividia Graphic Card
Bijli cabinet
CRT 15" monitor
LG DVD
450w Corsair

Yesterday my pc suddenly stop working after a work of around 1/2 or 1 hour. The lights of the keyboard starts blinking and if I try to restart the PC, it does'nt start. Then I removed every cable / component attached to the pc and just put in the power cable and it started. Today again it happened the same way but now even after removing every component, it is not starting but the lights are blinking on the keyboard and it just lights up and goes away.

Pls tell what could be the possible problem & how to correct it?

Now again after 2 days I removed all cables of SMPS & again attached them, the PC again started working. But after 1/2 hour, it shut down and when I again tried to start it, nothing happened.

Pls help me to know where the problem could be..............

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
1.. Reset CMOS settings by removing ( for 5 mins from mobo at pc at off state and detached from main power source )and remounting the CMOS battery again.
2. Remove the gfx card and test with mobo's IGP.

Top Bottom