Karunanidhi is Ravana in Allahabad Dussehra

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
@naveen_reloaded:even for an atheist the culture is a religion and hinduism is not necessarily a religion in india as it is our basic culture.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
Hinduism is the basic culture for most of the indians even if they are converted to other religions.isnt india being called Hindusthan?it does not afaik implies hindus only state.but the basic culture of the land which by thousands of years evolved.Vedas explains the openness of India and the civilization that exists for these much years which means our culture is much better than west or east.
simply to say-Hinduism is our lifestyle.living in India and following traditions makes u a Hindu!thats my point even for an atheist!.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I thought Hindustan meant this >>>>

The term Hindustan (Hindi: हिन्दुस्तान [Hindustān], Urdu: ہندوستان [Hindustān], [ɦɪn̪d̪ʊst̪aːn] from the (Persian) Hindu + -stān, often formerly rendered Hindoostan) and the adjective Hindustani may relate to various aspects of three geographical areas

are u meaning to say that hindu rituals are our basic culture ..
i dont think so..
yes i agree our india is well based on culture literature, music , Medicine , Maths ..
but these rituals... idont think so....

thats taken from wikipedia...

digitizen

Journeyman
firstly naveen please dont take wikipedia to be 100 % correct . And yeah Mr. Karunanidhi went a little overboard by talking like that . the epic is true or not but its the belief and feelings of the people that matters most . And stopping such a project for south india on the basis religion and fictional bridge is not correct either .

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ i agree with the last line ..

at extraordinary times u need extraordinary measures and decisions..
thats wht he did. ..

and about wiki ..

when u have no other reliable source .. trusting in wiki is not a bad idea..

mediator

Technomancer
i think this sethu project itself is a vision for SOUTH !!!
U project urself like a blind-follower of a goggleboy by ignoring his past and having a fervent belief in his "vision" for votes bank politics!!

and yes my post if its regional oriented .. why shouldnt it be ?? when we were not given opportunity to grow??
caste problems are all over india not particularly in south .. werent there problem with gujjar`s?? wht do u call that thing ....??? i still dont remember when i heard a clash between two community in TN??
how many times have u sen south politicians apposing or even saying anything regarding any projects of the north??
i am not blaming all but those crooked politicians.. yes i do agree not all politicians are good here too.
What do u mean by "we"? And how can u say that people of T.N could not "grow"? Have u even seen people in IT department? To me it seems that majority of em are from south!!

Even Delhi is suffering Bangladeshi immigration problem and all kinds of sufferings, so shud I say we r not growing?

If u define community by religion, then u r totally wrong!! T.N afaik, has one of the highest percentage of reservation which seems very unfortunate.

Yes there was problem of Gujjars, so m I blaming Karunanidhi for that? U cannot call Karunanidhi good, if all the politicians are same and that goggle boy gives some "vision" ignoring the plight of people first! Had he said anything same for other religions, his body wud have been slaughtered in broad daylight and ripped apart by now!

CRAZY!!! i wouldnt do it ... cause i reason things.. i think u r the one thinking so..
this is taken from wikipedia.... see for ur self .. even the archaeological dept have concluded that there is not bridge !! u better start reasoning .,..
Please keep the archaelogy crap out of this. Science rejects the concept of the energy of the "vital force" which is the basis of homeopathy, yet it is very effective and followed in large numbers! So which one do u want to say is 'unscientific', ur modern science or homeopathy? Lets see how u "reason"! Reason why the laws of motion do not hold applicable at speed of light!

U haven't seen evolution yet u believe in it? This might sound crap to u, but the goggle boy and people like u shud think to change the standard of people first, remove poverty and all kinds of social evils as reservation instead of playing with people's emotions!

I know u reason, but I do not understand why ur hero i.e goggleboy speaks absurd! U might like to reason that!

TN CM Karunanidhi loses his brain, Advani furious on Ram Setu
MIL/IBN Live, Sep 20, 2007.

September 20, 2007 – The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi looks to have lost his brain, Despite request by BJP leader Lal Krishan Advani, he used such a highly objectionable language which no person of a knowledgeable, civilized and national mind would utter, as per Dr. Raj Baldev, Chairman, National Integration Assembly (NIA) and President, “Academy of Krishna Philosophy, who tried to talk to him but he refused to entertain anything that supports Ram Setu.

The war of words over the Ram Setu degenerated into a bitter slander match on Thursday with Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi calling Lord Ram a ‘drunkard’ and a ‘big lie’.

Karunanidhi reacted with these bitter words after senior BJP leader Lal Krishna Advani on Thursday asked him to withdraw his statement about Ram, saying “people at the helm of affairs do not force contempt on others as far as religious affairs are concerned.”

“I want the Tamil Nadu CM to withdraw his statement about Ram. I respect Karunanidhi for being an atheist. But people at the helm of affairs do not force contempt on others as far as religious affairs are concerned,” Advani, the Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha, said.

He pointed out that even the PM was upset about the Ram Setu controversy.

Karunanidhi shot back in no time, saying he remains firm on his stand. “I will not withdraw my statement."
Ram is as big a lie as big as the truth of the existence of the Ganges and the Himalayas," he said. The TN Chief Minister even went on to call Lord Ram a 'drunkard'.

"Even Valmiki has said that Ram was a drunkard. I urge Advani to get into a debate with me after reading Valmiki's Ramayana," Karunanidhi said.

In the wake of the Ram Setu controversy, Karunanidhi had described Lord Ram as a ‘mythical hero’ and vowed to not go back on the Sethusamudram project.

Is there any proof of Ram having built the bridge, or that he had the engineering expertise… There was no person in the name of Ram. The story of Ram is authored by Valmiki in Ramayana. There are so many things that Valmiki has said about Ram," Karunanidhi said.

On Tuesday evening, Karunanidhi daughter Selvi's house in Bangalore was attacked by unidentified miscreants in a development that was seen as a fallout of his comments. Karunanidhi slammed the attackers, saying "they showed the culture of Ram Bhaktas (worshippers). I treat these things like a speck of dust. I welcome such opposition.”

''The Ram Sevaks have proved their culture. I reiterate what I had said. There is no historical proof that Rama existed or of the bridge been built,'' he said.

Advani, who was at Tirunelveli in Tamil Nadu on Thursday, described DMK as the second 'destabilising force' in the UPA Government after the Left, and alleged that the party was making its own interpretations and issuing statements on the 'Ram Setu.'

After the Left, the DMK had become the second destabilizing force in the government,” he said and demanded Karunanidhi to withdraw his remarks on Lord Ram and the Ramayana.

He also urged the Centre to fix ministerial responsibility on those who filed the affidavit on Ram Sethu and appropriately penalise them.

Predicting mid-term elections in early 2008, Advani told a press conference that he foresaw a ‘radical political change’ in the country after the next General Elections.
*www.internationalreporter.com/news/read.php?id=2626

Read the bolded part carefully! Just like 1000s years hence mentally retarted people can call Gandhiji as 'drunkard' and ask for the proof of his existence and his actions and whether he was a hero, similary it seems the country has unfortunate retards breeding on dirty politics. If u really think he has some vision, then I feel sympathetic towards u!!

i think still india is a illiterate country .. and many dont know the consequence of many children in the future.. thats why gov is implementing variuos projects such as *www.ldb.org/vl/geo/asia/3ind.htm

go see for yourself.. they cant say stop child birth.
I dont remember when the 2 children norm was implemented that cud have improved the society dramatically nor did I find any such population control "implementation" in the page provided by u. May be u would like to elaborate!

So if any of my words got into ur head then

*indiainteracts.com/members/2007/09/17/Ram-Sethu-Or-Adams-Bridge--Bridge-the-Gap-/
'Some oppressive forces are trying to exploit the superstitious beliefs of the people and we are fighting only against them. We have no differences with the Centre and we warn only the Union government not to succumb to these forces'', was the statement made by a chief minister, one of the Key allies of the UPA.

If they are only fighting against the exploitation of their naive voters superstitious beliefs, then why do they have to defame the image of Lord Rama who dwells in millions of hearts, the one god which unites the whole of India.

Do we live in a secular society? What does secularism mean? Secularism in true sense is preaching and following one's own religion or cultural belief, without disturbing or interfering with other religion's belief. "Secularism does not mean the absence of religion" was told by Dr.S.Radhakrishnan.But according to the so called atheists, those who preach Hinduism and worship Hindu god are secular and are termed as communal forces.

Why not term such things against other religions. Can any one dare to comment such things against some of the other community or religion? Why is that always Hinduism and Hindu religious sentiments are being targeted and taken for granted.

Now the recent controversy terming the existence of Rama as mythical character, and the Ramayana as a story sparks interesting debates in the parliament. The leader of the Key ally of UPA comments ''Experts have opined that Ramarsethu was not man made and it was not built by an engineer named Ramar'', only reveals to us that the leader needs a better advisor, The Ramayana, written by Valmiki in Sanskrit, by Tulsidas in Hindi, by Kamban in Tamil, testifies that Rama’s engineer, Neelan, built the bridge. It’s indeed surprising that the stalwart of Tamil literature demeaning the image of his own tamil mascot. Does it not account to campaigning against his own ideologies and tamil culture?

Is it by any chance that Rama and Ramayana are being termed as a mythical, because of the Rs 2400 crores of contract which is to accompany the project? Then it is indeed a matter of concern for the government to implement this project, against all odds and win the battle against the oppressive forces and implement the project, which is to bring them the so called economic prosperity, Also it would not be surprising that with such situation around, in a couple of centuries from now, no wonder, even the existence of Mahatma Gandhi,Dr.B.R.Ambedkar and Mr.Ramasamy Naicker(Periyar) may even be termed as myths, as governments like UPA and their allies never go by or accept evidences and artifacts, nor do they rely and believe on any tell tale stories from their past generations. Will it not be better idea then, to dismantle their structures and evidences, as it would at least save considerable time and money of our future generations from such researches and discussions.

Lastly, be it a natural formation or man-made why is the government very keen on uprooting the structure of Ram Sethu or the Adam's Bridge, which might disturb the 3.64 lakh tonnes of rich thorium deposits found at Manavalakurichi in Tamil Nadu, Aluva and Chavara in Kerala and Chatrapura in Orissa, which will meet the country's nuclear requirement for at least few centuries. If the Delhi Metro's route can be altered, not to create any havoc to the Qutub Minar's foundation, can the Ram Sethu or Adam's Bridge be not treated so?
I think ur goggleboy wud even sell his own country.

And for some ignorant people here who "opine/imagine" that setu was naturally created....

Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy in his public interest litigation petition requested the Madras High Court to restrain the Centre from in any manner causing damage to the "Rama Sethu" while implementing the Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project (SSCP). In another petition, he prayed for a direction to the Centre to investigate the origin and history of Rama Sethu / Adam"s Bridge and consequently declare it as a monument of national importance.

Dr Subramanian Swamy, relying on references in the Valmiki Ramayana and a NASA study, contended that it had been established that the bridge was not a natural formation but was a "deliberately constructed bridge by placing shoal stones in a bridge formation." He denied that "Rama Sethu" was either imaginary or mythical, and said the Government of India and the Archaeological Survey of India had not undertaken any official study about the bridge and its origin.

Dr Subramanian Swamy contended that the Centre and its agencies were bound by ARTICLE 49 of the Constitution as well as the provisions of the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act 1958 to protect Adam"s Bridge known as "Rama Sethu", from planned destruction by Union Shipping Minister T R Baalu. Dr Swamy also added that the decision to proceed with the project by demolishing the Rama Sethu Bridge is violative of the provisions of the Constitution and the statute." Maintaining that it was not his intention to stop the project, Dr Swamy said it should be carried out without affecting the existing "Rama Sethu." He wanted the court to restrain the authorities from demolishing or damaging the Rama Sethu Bridge pending disposal of his writ petition.
Read the full thing.

More....
Space images taken by NASA reveal a mysterious ancient bridge in the Palk Strait between India and Sri Lanka. The recently discovered bridge currently named as Adam´s Bridge is made of chain of shoals, c.18 mi (30 km) long.

The bridge´s unique curvature and composition by age reveals that [size=+1]it is man made[/size]. The legends as well as Archeological studies reveal that the first signs of human inhabitants in Sri Lanka date back to the a primitive age, about 1,750,000 years ago and the bridge´s age is also almost equivalent.

This information is a crucial aspect for an insight into the mysterious legend called Ramayana, which was supposed to have taken place in tredha yuga (more than 1,700,000 years ago).

In this epic, there is a mentioning about a bridge, which was built between Rameshwaram (India) and Srilankan coast under the supervision of a dynamic and invincible figure called Rama who is supposed to be the incarnation of the supreme.

This information may not be of much importance to the archeologists who are interested in exploring the origins of man, but it is sure to open the spiritual gates of the people of the world to have come to know an ancient history linked to the Indian mythology.

@naveen : I dont really think that u have any ability to reason logically like humans! U follow a goggleboy without knowing his history and then argue without knowing proper facts.

Now thats => LOL *www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Miranda_Orange/mir25.gif

so i dont give a damn about the religion ... but i am not hurting others also..
Sorry to say, bt ur ignorance hurts the most!!

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Ravana cannot be compared with karunanidhi , Ravana was a great visionary ,intellectual , intelligent and great person ....

but Karunanidhi is old dumb politician who for votes can go to any level ...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
U project urself like a blind-follower of a goggleboy by ignoring his past and having a fervent belief in his "vision" for votes bank politics!!

he is more than good considering others in tamil nadu..
As though there is a perfect politician in india... !!! no one is perfect .. so in that state .. y shouldnt i follow a person who is atleast better than others..??
to speak strictly i dont like anyone ..

Please keep the archaelogy crap out of this. Science rejects the concept of the energy of the "vital force" which is the basis of homeopathy, yet it is very effective and followed in large numbers! So which one do u want to say is 'unscientific', ur modern science or homeopathy? Lets see how u "reason"! Reason why the laws of motion do not hold applicable at speed of light!

U haven't seen evolution yet u believe in it? This might sound crap to u, but the goggle boy and people like u shud think to change the standard of people first, remove poverty and all kinds of social evils as reservation instead of playing with people's emotions!

I know u reason, but I do not understand why ur hero i.e goggleboy speaks absurd! U might like to reason that!

u mean to say archaeology a crap??
then how come u come to know about YOUR religion then ??
without them how come u say all literature/book/scripts ever existed ??

and regarding the homeopathy .. u have to search for a thing called PLACEBO EFFECT...

and coming to changing standard..
arent this whole about changing the standard of Tamilnadu people ...??
thats why this is all about ..

and last thing is he is no way my hero...

Read the bolded part carefully! Just like 1000s years hence mentally retarted people can call Gandhiji as 'drunkard' and ask for the proof of his existence and his actions and whether he was a hero, similary it seems the country has unfortunate retards breeding on dirty politics. If u really think he has some vision, then I feel sympathetic towards u!!

y cant u read wht u posted..??? am i being ignorant or u ??

"Even Valmiki has said that Ram was a drunkard. I urge Advani to get into a debate with me after reading Valmiki's Ramayana," Karunanidhi said.

its valmiki who said he is drunkard ... not karunanidhi !!!!!!!

wait...who wrote ramayana??

then i think u people namely religious guys should BLINDLY follow valmiki......and believe ram as drunkard..
and also dont forget .. lord of the rings is also a good story ..
who knows if it had been written some thousand years b4 .... we would be having temple for FRODO
and have pictures of gandolf in every house and shops !!!
:-D :-D *www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Miranda_Orange/mir25.gif*www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Miranda_Orange/mir25.gif*www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Miranda_Orange/mir25.gif

LOL...

I dont remember when the 2 children norm was implemented that cud have improved the society dramatically nor did I find any such population control "implementation" in the page provided by u. May be u would like to elaborate!

excuse me ..2 children norm has been passed some 20 years before ..
now recently they have implemented 1 children norm...say 5 years back
do u know it ???

( i will post excat detail soon)

and if u have time please read this

*nandhivarman.indiainteracts.com/2007/10/20/search-ram-first-before-searching-for-rams-bridge/

and last thing ..

there are thousand of articles and sites about this controversy ..

i can also post loads of it ..

but atlast .. where do we come to??

i just fighting or just waging a verbal war , so that TN may get benifitted ..
or atleast few poor family get food...

think of it .,. will any of your god will stand in the way when a poor family gets one day meal??

i dont think so..

Sorry to say, bt ur ignorance hurts the most!!

i thikn u better come out of the religion cave and se the world ..

but that is a different thread in fight club ... isnt it ???

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
he is more than good considering others in tamil nadu..
As though there is a perfect politician in india... !!! no one is perfect .. so in that state .. y shouldnt i follow a person who is atleast better than others..??
And how exactly is the goggleboy better than others? In that statement of urs, I guess u shud follow BJP advocating hindutva and follow some yoga and veda which the world is following now!

u mean to say archaeology a crap??
then how come u come to know about YOUR religion then ??
without them how come u say all liteature existed ??

and regarding the homeopathy .. u have to search for a thing called PLACEBO EFFECT...

it cant be wholely accepted...

and last thing is he is no way my hero...
Please enlighten about energy principles which science doesn't rejects!

*www.homeowatch.org/articles/wagner.html
There are two points of view about homeopathy that are in conflict. One viewpoint says that homeopathy should not attempt to meet the rigorous requirements of scientific medicine. It is sufficient that there have been millions of satisfied patients during the last 200 years. Science is not relevant anyway because it rejects the concept of the energy of the "vital force" which is essential to homeopathy. This vital force is identical to the concept of vitalism -- a primitive concept used to explain health and disease. And, besides, scientific medicine is unfairly prejudiced and biased against homeopathy. Dana Ullman [3], a leading spokesman for American homeopathy, says that personal experience is much more convincing than any experiments. The emphasis on experience shows that most people simply do not understand that good science, based upon experiments, is essential to the development of knowledge.

Can u stop whining about T.N people and think about nation for even a second?

ROFL, u speak like an illiterate trying to reason hard! This is what karunanidhi is saying. Please find me ample evidences if he was a drunkard. Please provide the original "Sanskrit" slokas.

its valmiki who said he is drunkard ... not karunanidhi !!!!!!!

wait...who wrote ramayana??

then i think u people namely religious guys like u should believe LOL...
Lol, do u really think karunanidhi has ever read ramayan? What proof do u have of that? And yet he asks stupid questions like "Who was Ram?" like a confused, arrogant and outspoken child.

It seems to me that u believe that karunanidhi has written ramayan, that u believe whateva he says is true! Then u say u dont like such politicians. U look confused!

excuse me ..2 children norm has been passed some 20 years before ..
now recently they have implemented 1 children norm...say 5 years back
do u know it ???

( i will post excat detail soon)
There is a vast difference between passing it and making it a reality. Neways, do reveal the details u r talkin bt.

and last thing ..

there are thousand of articles and sites about this controversy ..

i can also post loads of it ..

but atlast .. where do we come to??

i just fighting or just waging a verbal war , so that TN may get benifitted ..
or atleast few poor family get food...

think of it .,. will any of your god will stand in the way when a poor family gets one day meal??

i dont think so..
Well I am an atheist too. Ofcors, 100000 yrs old history is bound to develop twists. Similar controversies might arise in future too bt Indian freedom fighters and people like u might need proof of it then. If its controversial, then let it be. But u r just thinking just bt T.N. There r millions of people who have their emotions attached to these things.

And a few poor family wud have got a whole stock for weeks if politicians wud have eradicated the social evils first. Just like the nation gets annoyed when somebody says anything against Gandhiji, similar is the case here and besides how can u say, that "People of T.N" wud get financial benefits if (mis)leaders like Karunanidhi continue to exist? U have heard of the term corruption, but I think u really do not understand what it means!

i thikn u better come out of the religion cave and se the world ..

but that is a different thread in fight club ... isnt it ???
I already cleared ur ignorance bt me! But I think its u who need to digest the reality bt Karunanidhi dear! U r giving me a feelin like he's some family member of urs! Tragedy in ur life I guess.

So, Get out of that goggleboy's hypnosis and see the true face of corruption. UR blind-belief and hope in the total darkness that resides before his goggles is quite pityful!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
And how exactly is the goggleboy better than others? In that statement of urs, I guess u shud follow BJP advocating hindutva and follow some yoga and veda which the world is following now!
well by having guts and speaking out the truth about GOD`s...
and trying to eradicate these beliefs ...
yoga and veda ??? i hate being advised .... mr indian idol...

Can u stop whining about T.N people and think about nation for even a second?

if so why are u whinning about INDIA .?? instead of the world itself ??
for me its first my state and then only INDIA....
why should i want to think of india when they dont care about thier neighbouring states ??? and people like u ....???

ROFL, u speak like an illiterate trying to reason hard! This is what karunanidhi is saying. Please find me ample evidences if he was a drunkard. Please provide the original "Sanskrit" slokas.

sorry to tell the truth i cant .. coz i haven read ...
but very soon i am going to read so that i can argue with people like u ...

Lol, do u really think karunanidhi has ever read ramayan? What proof do u have of that? And yet he asks stupid questions like "Who was Ram?" like a confused, arrogant and outspoken child.

LOL how come some one give a political statement without having read it ...??
he cant imagine things??? if is going to give a statement which will be watched and criticised by millions ...!!1

It seems to me that u believe that karunanidhi has written ramayan, that u believe whateva he says is true! Then u say u dont like such politicians. U look confused!

i am justing taking his stand for this matter ... why ?? shouldnt i have taken few good stuffs from others ...

There is a vast difference between passing it and making it a reality. Neways, do reveal the details u r talkin bt.

u just asked was it ever been passed ... thats why i told u its been passed and a second policy is also been passed..

And a few poor family wud have got a whole stock for weeks if politicians wud have eradicated the social evils first. Just like the nation gets annoyed when somebody says anything against Gandhiji, similar is the case here and besides how can u say, that "People of T.N" wud get financial benefits if (mis)leaders like Karunanidhi continue to exist? U have heard of the term corruption, but I think u really do not understand what it means!

eradication is on one side and policies and projects on other .. wht i meant is projects like these can give hope to these people ... yes they will exist ... but projects like this will definetly help them..
eradicate politicans .. the bad ones .. heah me too .. in the meantime wht about these poor families ???

I already cleared ur ignorance bt me! But I think its u who need to digest the reality bt Karunanidhi dear! U r giving me a feelin like he's some family member of urs! Tragedy in ur life I guess

i think u come to premature conclusions without knowing others. !!
hope ur life isnt in tragedy LOL :D !!!

So, Get out of that goggleboy's hypnosis and see the true face of corruption. UR blind-belief and hope in the total darkness that resides before his goggles is quite pityful!!

corruption is another part .. do u think all the time politicians think about corruption ...
i think he is the one who brought "ulavar santhai " (Ulavar Santhai where farmers sell their products directly.)

and samathuvapuram (The concept of housing communities, where dalits and people of other castes live together in mixed neighbourhood and share all facilities - focuses for the firts time on social and cultural equality in housing programmes)

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^i know @naveen_reloaded that Uzhavar santai(farmer's bazaar,free bus for farmer's+goods) and samatvapuram.what afaik annoys "others" is his looks- :D
and i definitely believe Karunanidhi is a scholar and is a writer and everything in Kollywood during MGR days.He must be knowing Ramayanam very well.
but with Dravidian movement Top man,he cannot stay away from DMK agenda's.
I think "others" dont know about "kumari kantham" etc etc mentioned TN's own epics Silappathikaram? :?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@mediator- Boy that was one looong post

@naveen Please before quoting the archeaology part liberally, consider one basic fact. We have archeheology to record history, For ths bridge thing there is another type of study, its called Geology

Please read what the geologists have to say about this.

Moreover, even if we take the Ram part, (there are like five alternate routes for dredging without damaging the structure.) Please lread to the amnount of damage it would do to the sea life, climate, the coral reefs.

We know that sea transit is a problem but we can construct a multi lane superexpressway for the same money and connect the parts that are seperate.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ i also care about mother nature .. more ...

but if so .... shouldnt u and i have stopped using pollution creating vechiles ??

not being ahrsh mate ... but think of reality!!..

when i first heard aboutthe project i too thought about the reefs and coral...

karnivore

in your face..
Sitting in Bengal, it is not possible for me to know the inner by-lanes of TN politics. Neither do i follow it, not do i want to.

However, i do have some respect for Karunanidhi and i do believe that he is a pretty knowledgeable person. Compulsions of regional politics do make one behave in a way, which is unbecoming of a scholar. Karunanidhi's comment about RAM, was indeed in a bad taste. Makes me wonder if he would have been this outspoken had it been a certain Muhammad or a Christ.

About, Sethusamundram project, my only, and only concern is the ecological effect it will have. Everything else is just a huge pile of crap. Instead of wasting energy on proving the mumbo-jumbo called "Ram Setu", we should actually try to come up with a solution to the ecological problem.

This project is not about TN only, it is about this Nation also. What i understand is that, this project will actually result in huge savings to the Centre, both in terms of cost and use of fuel. It is not a matter of joke.

Lastly, if Max Muller can be called "ignorant", Karunanidhi does not stand a chance. Does he ?

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ well said.. and about diesel engine ... man ... i too against these damage to coral reefs and stuf f like that .,..

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
naveen_reloaded said:

Yeah! Exactly i am tooooo thinking the same way! :)

mediator

Technomancer
well by having guts and speaking out the truth about GOD`s...
and trying to eradicate these beliefs ...
yoga and veda ??? i hate being advised .... mr indian idol...
Gr8, then it seems pieces of wisdom from GITA fits perfectly for confused souls like u who might have scolded their own parents who tried to "advise" them to reason logically and humanely!!

if so why are u whinning about INDIA .?? instead of the world itself ??
for me its first my state and then only INDIA....
why should i want to think of india when they dont care about thier neighbouring states ??? and people like u ....???
R u trying to make a joke of urself or r u on full booze? I make an exception for u who wud feel no shame to say such thing if another war happens between INDIA and pakistan! :oops:

sorry to tell the truth i cant .. coz i haven read ...
but very soon i am going to read so that i can argue with people like u ...
Then sorry to advise again, that apart from GITA u need to read Ramayana too in its original Sanskrit form instead of following a goggleboy who feels no shame in acting like mental retards!!:)

U haven't read the Ramayana urself and u take goggleboy's words for granted? Grow up! I wonder if u r really that gullible or more than that. :oops:

LOL how come some one give a political statement without having read it ...??
he cant imagine things??? if is going to give a statement which will be watched and criticised by millions ...!!1
Thats why I advise again to do a lil research on ur goggleboy before following him like a blind follower! And yes, he is criticised by millions, u need to read newspapers to understand that, and hence depicted as RAVANA the point around which this lil debate is hovering in which u r giving me a lovely show of ur arrogance, ignorance and absent mindedness!! ;)

i am justing taking his stand for this matter ... why ?? shouldnt i have taken few good stuffs from others ...
Keep whining!

u just asked was it ever been passed ... thats why i told u its been passed and a second policy is also been passed..
U r not a nursery boy, or r u, that u do not understand if I ask whether the govt is doing anything to control population! Besides, I asked for some references that u boasted to provide us here, where r those links? If u somehow forgot then read again ur post!

corruption is another part .. do u think all the time politicians think about corruption ...
i think he is the one who brought "ulavar santhai " (Ulavar Santhai where farmers sell their products directly.)

and samathuvapuram (The concept of housing communities, where dalits and people of other castes live together in mixed neighbourhood and share all facilities - focuses for the firts time on social and cultural equality in housing programmes)
Impressive! U sure r karunanidhi's fanboy!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom