karnataka vs TamilNadu

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
freebird said:
the better solution is to immediately join the northern himalay originating rivers to southern rivers-that will benefit both north and south;north will see saving floods and south will get water all the year round.

LOL....that is a very dumb idea man. Sadly our own pres abdul kalam said it.But i dont mind becoz he not a naturalist, he is good at missiles and atom bomb's.
Jonning rivers having different flaura and fauna will certainly destroy the rivers easily...within 1 yr or so.There is an eg for this , i think an African river but i dont remmber its name

neelakantankk

Right off the assembly line
freebird said:
@cyberboy_kerala:
then the solution for madras -TN is to get desalination plants only!
Desalination plants are quite expensive. and not so effective either.

The water resources need to be managed properly. First we damage the environ then we start a fight coz we don't have enough water *sigh*

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
__-_---_-__--____-__--__-_-_____--_____-----____--_---------____

!!!!!!!!whtever we discuss here..wont do anything good!!!!!!!!!

__-_---_-__--____-__--__-_-_____--_____-----____--_---------____

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^Dude have u heard of something called public opinion and its effect ina democracy. What we have here is casting of Public Opinion, its going to affect even if in an indirect manner:)

blademast3r

In the zone
accordin to my opinion this is nonsense and is only a political drama to win precious support...believe me i am a bangalorean and hav seen the way these bundhs were organised...the organisers r least bothered about the ppl who wud actually be affected....
and whats wid karnataka vs t.n last time i'd checked both states were a part of a certain country called India!!

T

thunderbird.117

blademast3r said:
accordin to my opinion this is nonsense and is only a political drama to win precious support...believe me i am a bangalorean and hav seen the way these bundhs were organised...the organisers r least bothered about the ppl who wud actually be affected....
and whats wid karnataka vs t.n last time i'd checked both states were a part of a certain country called India!!

Damn right. Most of the politican are gangs or murderes or rapist who join the government and destroy the evidence get the money and destroy india.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
freebird said:
@cyberboy_kerala:
then the solution for madras -TN is to get desalination plants only!

Yes, it may be expensive ,but it is the only option for now.
10 yrs from we may see cheap desalination plants.

ECE0105

In the zone
Well... Some quite interesting replies here.... Out of the whole headlines and stuff... I wud blame the Kannadigas for the Call for the bandh..

The judgement was given by a Tribunal appointed by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. Which is the Highest Authority. So, these guys shud have given the respect it deserved.

And I guess a Tribunal that has taken almost a decade(or more) would have checked all the pros and cons of either parties before coming to a decision.
So, let's have a discussion based on facts rather than flaming people of different states....

blademast3r

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
Damn right. Most of the politican are gangs or murderes or rapist who join the government and destroy the evidence get the money and destroy india.
U said it there dude...thats the dirty black bitter truth and the reason for India not progressin even though it has looooooads of potential.....

drgodwin

Right off the assembly line
Water is a natural resource and instead of fighting for it you should realise how to save and share it. Both states shouldnt waste water.

T

thunderbird.117

drgodwin said:
Water is a natural resource and instead of fighting for it you should realise how to save and share it. Both states shouldnt waste water.

What to say. They are dumb people out there who need to be educated and the value of water. People like Tamil Nadu chief minisiter has only $$ in his head.

minniawochat

Broken In
this is endless war

just like the J&K

Politician are directing peoples to other points (divide & rule) Eating butter (मलाई)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom