karnataka vs TamilNadu

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
Thambi! Naan Tamil Ille!

am not a tamil for that matter not a kannadiga.let my anonymity remains;).but i stayed in both these(karnatak and TN) states and knows their mentalities very well.I think tamils are poorer people.both financially and living status.kannadigas are better in their income and available infrastructure.Tamilians also have some problem.they cant easily let themself acquainted to some other languages/regions.that was probably bcoz of less sanskrit content in tamil LANG.]

Last edited:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
Ah! and what has that got to do with color or anything. I don't thing what you said has any relevancy to the topic being discussed.

TN southern districts or northern districts, I haven't found much difference amongst them. And yes, you are right, I am from Tirunelveli (I like Halwa by the way, in case anyone understands it). But what is your point? That people from southern districts are more open minded or tolerant? I said I was open minded, didn't I? Or is it that we are dark skinned, filthily poor and illiterate?
<smoke comes out of ear and nostrils> :)

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
i didn't mind. But did you notice that it is only us 2 who are slugging it out? Seems noone else is interested.

T

thunderbird.117

prasad_den said:
I'm astonished..!! How can you say that tamil people are greedy and demons..!! That was uncalled for... Just because it originates in karnataka, it doesn't mean that the entire cauvery belongs to it.. And no one is taking the decision here. This recommendation has been made by the tribunal appointed by the Supreme court. If karnataka does not accept the verdict of the Supreme Court, then whose word is it going to accept..?? It'll not take too long for TN to retaliate in the same manner... Most of the power supply to the southern states comes from Neyveli in TN.. Think twice before you post rubbish..

Thank you calling my post rubbish. It you who speak rubbish. Has if the kannadigas are going to listen what supreme court says. Bangalore has 510 cores on monday bundh. It is kannadiga farmers who is suffering with this verdict. When the farmers are affected every people will suffer from outcome. Karnataka also get power supply from Andhra Pradesh. Unless India does not join all the rivers. No one is going to be happy. This cavery fight is going on over 200 years.

You need to think before you flame me.

Last edited by a moderator:

freebird

Debian Rocks!
the better solution is to immediately join the northern himalay originating rivers to southern rivers-that will benefit both north and south;north will see saving floods and south will get water all the year round.

T

thunderbird.117

gdatuk said:
thunderbird this is especially for u. read the below information. And pl remember that you have a great tool called internet. Search for information before you express your emotions.

Internet will not tell you everything. You will get information only when the files is stored on servers. If it is not stored on servers basically you will get any information.

========================================================

@everyone :- Iam very sorry for making a mistake for calling tamilian or kannadigas demons are what ever i said. I do know they many nice tamilian and kannadiga people out there. The demons i called are people who slaughter other people for their selfish needs.

But also rememeber when they was a terrorist attack in mumbai. What did you people say to muslims?. You bascially said the same thing has i said to them(tamilian&kannadigas).
the better solution is to immediately join the northern himalay originating rivers to southern rivers-that will benefit both north and south;north will see saving floods and south will get water all the year round.

That is good idea. That is what abdul kalam said about joining all rivers. But i do see anything been done.

Last edited by a moderator:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
why dont the TN Govt. make BIG Desalination Plants in Tamil Nadu (one is @ Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station, but not for public cause).

Really BIG Expensive Project, favourite word for Politicians:D (corrupt punk a$$es:x), may take years to build but its the FUTURE.

TamilNadu (dunno about other States) is really low on ground water (coz of evry1 usin bore-well). but no Scientist gives a ##$% about it, why is our Indian Govt. like this:x, why dont they EVOVLE atleast a little bit:x

btw was there a need for Bandh:confused:

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
why dont the TN Govt. make BIG Desalination Plants in Tamil Nadu (one is @ Kalpakkam Atomic Power Station).

Really BIG Expensive Project, favourite word for Politicians:D (corrupt punk a$$es:x), may take years to build but its the FUTURE.

TamilNadu (dunno about other States) is really low on ground water (coz of evry1 usin bore-well). but no Scientist gives a ##$% about it, why is our Indian Govt. like this:x, why dont they EVOVLE atleast a little bit:x

btw was there a need for Bandh:confused:

Our indian government are lazy people that is why. It is not tamil nadu is suffering from water. Almost all the whole globe is suffering from it. What is scientist going to do. They tell some lies and people believe them.

They was no need for bundh. But IT companies suffered a heavy loss. How long is this things keeps going?.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
^^.de salination is a good idea for Chennai,madhura,tuticorin,vishakhpatnam etc...infact rain is very scarse in tamilnadu...
Desalination refers to any of several processes that remove the excess salt and other minerals from water in order to obtain fresh water suitable for animal consumption or irrigation, and if almost all of the salt is removed, for human consumption, sometimes producing table salt as a by-product. Desalination of ocean water is common in the Middle East (because of water scarcity) and the Caribbean, and is growing fast in the USA, North Africa, Spain, Australia and China. It is used also on ships, submarines and islands
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination

T

thunderbird.117

freebird said:
^^.de salination is a good idea for Chennai,madhura,tuticorin,vishakhpatnam etc...infact rain is very scarse in tamilnadu...

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desalination

:confused:. They are plenty of rain in tamil nadu. Heavy rains that too. It is karnataka who is have scarcity of water.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
in UAE (for tat 7 star hotel...forgot its name), they're using Desalination Plants in the Hotel itself:shock:, the Indian Govt. sucks when it comes to technology.:x:x:x

[saw that on Discovery Channel]

i just Wish someone like Ratan Tata becomes PM of India.

freebird

Debian Rocks!
^^ I doubt that.karnatak gets lotta rain the places i went:D madikeri,mangalore etc..monsoon rains are gr8 almost like in kerla or Mumbai.but my experiance with TAMIL NADU is HOT sun almost all the day,ppl carrying/selling small plastic covers of water(below quality afaik) for rs5 or more(for the first time i am seeing!)...may be u r correct as i am not a dweller in neither of the two states ;)

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
in UAE (for tat 7 star hotel...forgot its name), they're using Desalination Plants in the Hotel itself:shock:, the Indian Govt. sucks when it comes to technology.:x:x:x

[saw that on Discovery Channel]

i just Wish someone like Ratan Tata becomes PM of India.

Why not you be a PM of india :D.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no way.

i'm best at my Field - Cars, Cars & more Cars:D

but if given a chance in which i dont have to go & beg to persons for vote, i'll surely get the Water problem (with Desalinatin Plants across coast lines) , Roads (cant ignore that:D)---fixed, & also Houses (clearing Slums & giving them free Flat there it self:wink:), promote more Child Care (for under prviledged , orphanages),.......

freebird

Debian Rocks!
will karnatak be satisified if the BMW plant be moved to Bangalore from Chennai? :)) the permanant soltn @Lakh rpms infinite BHPs :))

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dunno about that:D
but BMW will surely be in BIG loss:D:D:D

Transport problem - small airport, very low source of Materials....

i like BMW @ Chennai, coz Chennai is Asia's Detroit:D & i'm a proud Tamilian:D:D:D

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
freebird said:
Anyway it will take years to implement....

By that time even North will get into scarcity....

SO PRIVATISE GOVT...:D :D :D :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom