Karbonn Titanium S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@ankitjain1116, watch your tone when posting in tech forum. Ravi was right when he said 520 is better than anything else available under 10k till you are ok with a brand new UI and a few missing elements from Android. if you don't want WP, simply point to your first post or ignore his post. no need to start a rant.

if you want Android only, go for Pantech Burst. better H/W than any desi Android mobile. You won't get warranty but no false claim either.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
xolo q800 is really good, considering the amazing support behind it. There is a new galaxy S4 custom rom based on android 4.2 available. Checked our forum member cilus's phone yesterday and believe me, it behaved just like an S4 including floating windows and every aspect of the UI. Performance also received a boost from q800's stock UI. This phone just keeps getting better and better.

Besides, xolo phones do not have inferior build quality by any means. Its giving every manufacturer a run for its money now and all set to bring phones based on intel's baytrail SOC's.
It also received nvidia's tegra 3 soc recently on xolo play and nvidia does not share soc's with just any other manufacturer. Xolo has come a long way and extremely reliable too. The reviews of its phones are highly positive everywhere. I don't think lumia 520 is a good buy compared to Q800. The 1080p video recording is amazing too, for a sub 10k phone.

Last edited:
OP
A

ankitjain1116

Broken In
Delete

@ankitjain1116, watch your tone when posting in tech forum. Ravi was right when he said 520 is better than anything else available under 10k till you are ok with a brand new UI and a few missing elements from Android. if you don't want WP, simply point to your first post or ignore his post. no need to start a rant.

if you want Android only, go for Pantech Burst. better H/W than any desi Android mobile. You won't get warranty but no false claim either.

watch your tone???bol to aise raha h jaise 10000 salary leta ho is forum se.isse acha to delet karde is thresd ko ya ban karde muje.teri problem solve aur ravi ki bhi

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
What the hell is this nonsense?

I dunno whether I should laugh or not? What the hell just happened?

Grow up guys. Have a discussion like adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom