Karbonn Titanium S1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
The snapdragon processor is better than the mediatek 6589, but the powervrsgx544 is better than the adreno 203. Why not get a pantech burst?
Sure you won't get warranty for it,but its a great phone for the price. Try looking for coupons. People have bought it for as less as 7.5k

ashusood331

Broken In
Hi

How is karbonn titanium s1.It has 1.2Ghz Quad core but its Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8625 unlike Mediatek MTK 6589M which is common nowadys by karbonn,lava,xolo

I was first getting Xolo q800 in 8800 but due to delay in shopping that deal was over :(.Karbonn s1 has adreno 203 while xolo q800 has powervr sgx544
Now i am stuck with Karbonn S1 Titanium

I saw titanium s5 in local market but its very big for me to hold :(.So how is karbonn s1??I have read reviews on flipkart and all are bad :(

Please suggest me other phone.What about xolo q700??I am getting karbonn s1 in 7600 approx
How about switching to Android latest version at a better price range, 1 GHz quad core processor, 4.5-inch display & much more to keep you connected via web & dual SIM contacts. I found Xolo Q 700 which is a better choice than karbonn s1.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ A lot of people actually. :p Since the hardware you get is amazing for the price. Phones priced at 16-17k have a tough time beating the pantech burst.
And you can always get your phone repaired at some generic phone repair shop.

But yeah,I get why you aren't considering it.

OP
A

ankitjain1116

Broken In
^ A lot of people actually. :p Since the hardware you get is amazing for the price. Phones priced at 16-17k have a tough time beating the pantech burst.
And you can always get your phone repaired at some generic phone repair shop.

But yeah,I get why you aren't considering it.

Ha ha :D yeah people who can post gaming rigs of 3 lakhs and 2lakhs on this forums can buy that pantech.Bcoz it will be just like a memory card reader for them :D :D

Anyway tell me if you know about Spice MI-496

dude1

Journeyman
Spice mi 496 looks good on paper...but i wud suggest u get xolo q700,good performance,looks,screen and battery.

Ravi.

Broken In
Thanks...than spice is at my top priority

On what basis are you comparing???Windows with android??Moreover if you like lumia than buy it for yourself.
Bro both are different os.Both os have pros and cons.I mentioned on my first post i am looking for android.

If its better for you than go on those miles....................Happy journey.Aapki yatra mangalmaya ho :D :D

I am not comparing android with windows. I am comparing Nokia with Karbonn, xolo etc and we all know Nokia is hundred times better. Btw I dont have any love for windows or Nokia but lumia 520 is best mobile under 10k thats why i recommended it but you want chinese toy then go ahead with your purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom