Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
if i had 20k i would go for w910i ... its super sleek and sexy .. perfect for my needs .. lol !!!

i don't like bricks that n95 and k850i are

w910i dimensions
99 x 50 x 12.5 mm

k850 is 17mm and n95 21 mm real bad !

see full specs here
*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w910-2007.php

yes i know camera sucks.. even my k550 will do better...! lol ! but still a hell of phone

or else N95 .. Sony Ericsson $ucks in that... i hope you know about those fake pics
sony cheap marketting tactics are sick
but n95 is 25k not of your budget 20k so that leaves you with k850i !

anyway if you wanted to take good pictures.. then go buy a digital camera for 10k-15k... will take 1000 times better then N95 !!!!!

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
k850 is not that good crappy cam compared to n95, faltu keypad and bakwaas looks
but a good price tag

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^think bfore wat u say...k850 beats n95 in all respects..see reviews by cnet and mobile-reviews.and sound is too good compared to nokias...
the nokia xpressmuzic are crap compared to the cybershots evn

r2d2

Journeyman
n95 original (w/o bill) is available for 21K in the grey market.

amd64_man2005 said:
^^^think bfore wat u say...k850 beats n95 in all respects..see reviews by cnet and mobile-reviews.and sound is too good compared to nokias...

Sound quality of N91 is better than any mobile phone (walkman branded or otherwise) ever released by SE, can't say about other nokia models though.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I dunno if its only me but when it comes to Camera and Music, SE rulez! From my own experience only the N91 matches the walkman series in audio quality (default, without tweaking).

To test it, rip off the default headset bundled with Nokia and SE Walkman phones and use something like Sennheiser px100 or even the widely popular creative ep630.

Nokia has a better build, popularity and is free from the joystick woes that had plagued SE a while ago.

Pathik

Google Bot
n95 is neday better than k850i and the n95 8gb ll compete with the w960i.. and maybe win!!
@cool nope.. the proprietary SE os.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
amd64_man2005 said:

1 you think before you say

2 other than camera in what respects does k850 beat n95

3 when has cnet done a review of the k850

4 n95 has stereo speakers one on each side

5 who is talking about all the nokia phones, surely SE is the best but they have made a big mistake making this phone

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
1.sorry for being rude

2. when comparing k850 and n95 we can compare only what both the phones hae in common...
n95 and k850 differ only by the presence of a symbian os and wifi...no big deal when sony is known to produce java based phones..

and for the cam-just check out a mobile-review.com and see the test conducted between n95 and k850..
n95 may produce richer coulours but k850 is more natural and better..

4.i havnt tested the dual speakers but i have 5700 with dual speakers and trust me ..they r utter crap...and se with its firmwares are highly moddable..a mod in its firmware can do loads of good to the sound reproduction

5.let the latest firmware come up dude..we will see then...as of now most peaple say tht its light years ahead of n95s...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom