K850 sold--->13k.Countdown C905

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well guys, finally sold my K850 for a cool 13000 bucks and am eagerly waiting to get my hands on the C905. For those who dunno, C905 sports the best 8 mp cam in the market and is the first non-smartphone to host both wifi with DLNA and gps. It also comes with an upgraded java platform for enhanced gaming purposes.

Should be around 24k, but doesnt matter.I am open to any price out there. :D

I will be posting news and unboxing pics of the C905 here.Sorry for opening this thread a wee bit early. :D

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3100/2830205300_7fc659b004.jpg

Samples

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2096/2948697357_0fd76f5898_o.jpg

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
who was the guy who bought it for 13k ....... :D

lol are you really sure it will cost 24 k ?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
I have to say sony got this one right after all. looks like a winner after some time. i say my next phone will be a innvo8 Vs c905. why cant they just put the damn symbian in it.

ps. who bought it for 13k... nice price u got there.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
13k for an old k850 ;) wow !! very good deal . congrats! by the way whats the purpoes of this thread , r u promoting c905 ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
A quick poll, just to make this thread a bit more useful.

If given a choice between C905 and N85, which one would you guys choose? I know C905 has a better camera, but N85 also has a few aces up it's sleeve. Plus they'll similarly priced so they'll be competing with each other.

So which one would it be, C905 or N85? (My vote goes to N85, btw. The OLED display is too darn irresistable.)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
here i cant believe i am siding with the fanboi... :lol:

no way.. i always look at design first.the rest comes second for me.

c905 looks too awesome. n85 is just plain jane.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Camera. Lights. Action! Sony Ericsson’s new C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone television commercial brings a city to a standstill, as it follows a group of friends who snap and showcase giant high-quality photos for all to see using their 8.1 megapixel camera phone.

London, UK - 20th October 2008 – Sony Ericsson today reveals its stunning new television commercial for the new C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone. The company commissioned professional photographer Matt Stuart to take photos, using the 8.1 megapixel C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone, to use in the launch of its new commercial.

A number of enormous photos taken by Matt Stuart using the C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone are placed in unusual locations, to show how anyone can experiment and be more spontaneous when taking and exhibiting their photos with this high quality camera phone.

Viewers see a CCTV camera mounted on a traffic light in the city centre. The camera’s mechanical head turns and stops to look at a large picture of a young woman cheekily poking her tongue out.

In another scene, huge pictures of brightly-coloured budgerigars stand high up against the city skyline, and has crowds of passersby stopping to look in wonder.

“The C905 Cyber-shot™ is a powerful 8.1 megapixel camera phone,” said Sven Totté, Head of Imaging Marketing at Sony Ericsson. “We really wanted to show consumers what is possible with the camera phone and showcase the outstanding picture quality it can deliver. Therefore the images in the commercial were actually taken with a C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone.”

Professional photographer Matt Stuart, who took the photos with a C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone, said: “To be honest, I was a bit sceptical about the results that a camera phone could achieve, but I was amazed. The C905 Cyber-shot™ camera phone felt like a camera and handled like one too. I was very impressed with the quality and think this is reflected in the commercial.”

The new C905 Cyber-shot™ phone
Take your best shot

* Complete digital camera experience on a phone – true digital camera styling and an 8.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash
* Outstanding picture quality – complete with face detection auto-focus, smart contrast and image stabilizer
* From baby’s first steps to an amazing sunset; store them all on the 2GB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2®) included
* The USB adaptor (CCR-70) provided in-box allows for easy transfer of your photos to-and-from your PC
* View high-quality pictures on the impressive 2.4” scratch-resistant mineral glass display
* Share your memories – send your photos wirelessly from your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi™ (using DLNA), or connect with wires using the TV-Out Cable ITC-60
* Upload photos to your own online blogsite or print your photos with fantastic resolution, up to A3 size
* Much more than a camera phone - GPS-enabled for geo-tagging of photos and navigation support

To those who say that I am promoting the C905.

There have been threads here like, (I wont link them)I bought my N82, What do you think.Bought this phone today, the official "Some phone" thread.Now, if threads like those can exist, i thought it would be better to show off the first 8 mp cam phone in the forum.

For the N85's OLED display, Samsung also the has the i7110 with OLED and its superior to any Nokia out there. So, Nokia is just a creep in the bushes in front of Samsung.Let them eat up Nokia's Share.Go Samsung. :D

I would also be suing this thread to provide impression about tthe C905, if and when i get it.

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
For the N85's OLED display, Samsung also the has the i7110 with OLED and its superior to any Nokia out there. So, Nokia is just a creep in the bushes in front of Samsung.Let them eat up Nokia's Share.Go Samsung. :D

:lol: this guy is not a SE fanboy this guy is a NOKIA Anti fanboy :lol:

Have you ever seen N85 or any site got it presale unit .... nahi so how can you make conclusions :lol:

whatsoever it's display is better than C905 and that is what we are talking here

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
n85 anyday ..eyes closed ..:) what crap that samsung one has better display than n85 ..its just been announced .. height of fanboyism ..LOL .. no prob whatsoever with u promoting c905 .. u were also promoting k850i ..everyone knows its fate ..hee hee..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
n85 anyday ..eyes closed ..:) what crap that samsung one has better display than n85 ..its just been announced .. height of fanboyism ..LOL .. no prob whatsoever with u promoting c905 .. u were also promoting k850i ..everyone knows its fate ..hee hee..

Both have OLED displays and 16 m screens, going by Samsung standards to provide the best screens in the business, i can easily put my money on Samsung to have the best display out there.

Btw, i am not promoting the C905, SE is doing evrythin it can to do it, just that this forum was turning into "discuss your new nokia phone" crap..so i decided to have my own discussion here.So if you dont want to discuss or have anything to share, please keep yourself away from this thread.I will not be starting a new tread on receival of the unit, and will be continuing here, so its just a prelude. and will be concluded here.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
This thread reminds me of the time some kid fell into some pit and all the news channels were reporting his every move every five minutes. Same thing here. Only difference is in place of the kid is C905 and in place of Aaj Tak is dreamcatcher. :lol:

Btw Samsung's display supremacy was true a couple of years ago, but not now. Now everyone has awesome displays on their phones. As for Nokia, GSMArena never fails to praise Nokia's displays in their reviews. Nokia's displays have excellent picture quality both indoors and outdoors. In comparison just look at Samsung i8510's display pictures under direct sunlight (you can find them on All About Symbian). The display is completely illegible. If you are using the camera during the day, you can hardly see what you are shooting on the display.

Also Nokia is making OLED displays from quite some time now. Remember that 7900 Prism and the 8800 Arte also had OLED Displays before N85 was even announced. So Nokia has plenty of experience here.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
This thread reminds me of the time some kid fell into some pit and all the news channels were reporting his every move every five minutes. Same thing here. Only difference is in place of the kid is C905 and in place of Aaj Tak is dreamcatcher. :lol:

After your posts in a certain thread in the chit-chat section, i have complete faith in your mentalities. :lol:

Anyways, if peole are interested, they can surely participate here, but I dont want it to be another crappy SE vs Nokia thread.All, discussions regarding the C905 can be done here, with regular inputs from my side. Also any other phone which does not have the crappy NOKIA sign on it is also welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom