K850 REview By gsmarena.com have a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
infra_red_dude said:
^^^ that technology is called the accelerometer (MEMS device). its there in iphone and will be seen in k850i and w910i as well.

Dont forget, something like this was is Nokia 5500 as well.

As for Java games, i have a N73 ME which has a pretty large screen. If anybody of you see any Java game screenshots which match the S60 games, do post them here.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Freestyle Moto-X III 3D

*www.desimasala.info/btp/images/0032/vPv18071.jpg*www.desimasala.info/btp/images/0032/snj17941.jpg*www.desimasala.info/btp/images/0032/vT518071.jpg

this is a sample of a game for SE k800

how is it ??

doesnt the 3D look gorgeus..

will find to post more stills ...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If those are your nice graphix games, you seriously need to check out kRally and Skyforce reloaded. Both have awesome graphix. If any of your friends or you have a S60v3 phones, grab these games and try them out.

SkyForce

K-Rally

Check out the Videos. Even i have Java games installed on my phone, but their graphix does not match up to the S60 ones.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i dont think so...

java games have been booming now in the past few years...

but i think sis developers were there before ....

give some time and that too when JAVA ENGINE 8 around the corner..

everything should change...

will post few other screen shots too...

GOD OF BETRAYAL HERE
SEE THE VIDEO..
ITS ACTUALLY SLIGHTLY ZOOMED...

*www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Mobile/God+of+War:+Betrayal/news.asp?c=3482

Last edited:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
God of Betrayal does seem to have a nice gameplay. I agree Java games are the majority because they are playable on various phone from the different manufacturers.

But if you take a look, Java graphix look a bit blurry to me and a bit cartoonish. Does not anybody here feel so?

Java 8 may bring better graphix, i hope it does, it shall benefit me only in the end. But for now, S60 games provide better graphix.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
symbian version are a bit good looking but considering the speed and size ... i think java has got a better deal here..

but i think only few developers like 3d fish labs .. digital chocklate , and few other actually have exploited the java platfrom..

do u know fish labs 3d have thier own engine... for thier games..

K

krazyfrog

Even the most ancient N-Gage games look and play much better compared to the latest 3D Java games. Just goes to show how much better Symbian games are compared to Java ones. Java games are only playable on regular phones where one doesn't have any choice. On smartphone there is absolutely no reason to ever one let one near your phone.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
krazyfrog said:
Even the most ancient N-Gage games look and play much better compared to the latest 3D Java games. Just goes to show how much better Symbian games are compared to Java ones. Java games are only playable on regular phones where one doesn't have any choice. On smartphone there is absolutely no reason to ever one let one near your phone.

wht is there a fun when your game runs slow ??? LOL

as i said earlier.. java platform is yet to be exploited .. and very soon it will be exploited...

now itself the games from EA rocks .. u should have seen BURNOUT on SE...

aWESOME ! !! and ITS FAST !!!!!

a sample of how EA utilises java in its HARRY POTTER & ORDER OF PHONEIX GAME

*a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/30/2/24/s30224_mb_4.jpg

*a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/30/2/24/s30224_mb_3.jpg

*a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/images.gamezone.com/screens/30/2/24/s30224_mb_1.jpg

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

naveen_reloaded said:
wht is there a fun when your game runs slow ??? LOL
I've played N-Gage games for over two years and i can tell you they were anything but slow. Despite having a very modest hardware, the phone was capable of excellent graphics. Even my current W710i with its 3D java games can't match it in terms of graphics despite possessing better hardware.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
krazyfrog said:
I've played N-Gage games for over two years and i can tell you they were anything but slow. Despite having a very modest hardware, the phone was capable of excellent graphics. Even my current W710i with its 3D java games can't match it in terms of graphics despite possessing better hardware.

id ont think thats a competition

u should have seen it with k800/k810 .. or something like that .. coz they only have the latest java 7 engine ..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
@Naveen

Your screenshots of HP & OoTP just goes to prove what i have been saying up till now. The Java graphix look cartoonish and have blurry edges.

And Java loading is slower than S60 games. The S60 games are bigger in size because they use advanced graphix and sport many levels.

I have burnout installed on my N73, and must say that the gameplay is extrememly limited and small. Graphically, you can say it just has the bare necessities. Grab hold of Skyforce or K-rally and see the graphics. The extra details of the surroundings and the landscape is awesome!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
got this photo ..wanted to share it ..

*bp3.blogger.com/_h5hOmDEy1n4/RulQGmS2S7I/AAAAAAAAW7s/vvOjM7hJ5_8/s1600/k19.jpg

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Looking at the standalone screenshot, K850 was looking pretty sexy. but looking at the comparison screenshot naveen posted, it is not looking as sexy as the other SE phones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom