k790i or 5700?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

D PrankMaster
Krazyfrog said:
Also 5700 does not have gps. However you can connect a gps accessory to K790i.

Neither 5700 nor K790i have inbuilt GPS, and AFAIK, u can connect external GPS adaptor with N5700 too.....
K790i has better camera, but N5700 has bigger screen, Symbian OS, very nice audio... but the fone looks a bit funky...
My vote for N5700...

Pathik

Google Bot
it all boils down to whether he wants the cam or not..
If he needs it then k790i> n73me> 5700
if not then n73me>5700>k790i..

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
hi guys i want to use internet too.. i mean i'll get connected thru bluetooth in my comp.. which one is faster i heard someone was gettin 20kbps download speed in 5700.. is it true?

Pathik

Google Bot
@sukhdeep you ll need a bluetooth gps receiver
@adithya the speeds depend on ur area as well... btw yea 5700 ll give u the highest speeds

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ dude u must be blind if u find k790's display better than 5700's.. Also the 5700 sound quality is too good on the default headsets u get wit it.. Afaik SE is bound to hav a faster ui as it doesnt allow multitasking

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Dont say crap about 5700 display. IT has 16 Million color display. Watch a movie on it and you will know what i am talking about ;)

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
hi guys i bought n73 me..
the phone is too slow.. cam is not as good as in k790i.. i compared with my frens phone.. icons don look good..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ ADitiya,

update the firmware, that will make it faster.

Set the white balence, & read a few tutorials about Mobile cam pics. Make sure u have enough light.

U don't like the Icons? Fine....change the theme.

Pathik

Google Bot
What do u mean the fone is slow?? Remove all the unnecessary crap and update the firmware..

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Tech Genius said:
No way man,find review on better sites.

Minimalistix said:
K790i Camera > N73 Camera

K790i's Xenon flash gives really good results in low-light conditions. You just need to keep your hand steady! The flash has a range of 2-3m. A simple LED flash just can't compete with the Xenon!

N73's Daylight pics without post processing look better than that of K790i's BUT at the cost of sharpness (picture details) and by artificially saturating the colour. Once the sharpness is lost it's gone forever!

On a K790i you can do the post processing later! Pics after simple touch-ups look much better than that of N73 as they are more detailed.

Hope this clears up the confusion.
How does the site matters when you have the pics to prove yourselves? Tech2 did the comparitive review using all the variations of the settings available. That is what makes the difference.

Even i have seen that when using the simple general settings, sony gives better results. But then, we dont use the camera suited to the situation.

@adithya_s
What is its firmware version? You can check by pressing these keys on the standby screen - *#0000#
If it is not v4, then go to www.nokia.com/softwareupdater and download it. Then connect your phone and upate it to the latest firmware. Make sure your battery is full charged beforehand.
v4 is extremely fast and quick responsive. i am really amazed by its speed. Even after installing the applications, it is so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom