k790i or 5700?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithya_s

Journeyman
hi guys i want buy a phone.. i'm totally confused..
i have two phones in my mind. k790i and 5700.
i want looks, and i want fast internet, i take photos too, i use music very often cause i ve an ipod video. i want my phone to be very fast.
so could anyone please suggest me which one to buy?
and i heard 5700 has gps? is it present in k790i?
and when is 5610 getting released..
please suggest me. and how is moto ming?

K

krazyfrog

K790i suits your needs better. Good looks, excellent camera, good music and a fast UI. 5610 might be available after a month or so. Ming does not have a good camera that you need. Otherwise its quiet decent too. Also 5700 does not have gps. However you can connect a gps accessory to K790i.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
See today's advertisement by Sony Ericsson. 1GB memory card free with K790i and 2GB memory card free with K810i. Grab it when the offer is there. The camera of 5700 is no match to the Cybershot range. And it doesn't have GPS.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
why 5700 go for K790i it has better camera you will even get a 1GB memory card free with it and you can also buy a HPM-70 with it
but if you want a better screen you may have to go with the 5700

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Also 5700 & N73ME has powerfull symbian OS,which lets u install apps,games etc.In k790i u will be able to install only java apps.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 for K790i
also check bazaar section, some guy is selling just a week old K790i with 1 GB card.

A

ankitsagwekar

i own k790 last mounth the cam is verry good but i think it is very big because of lance cover and joystick is totally s**k
for music it is as good as w801i if u play song from HPM-70 headphone
the default hpm-65 not good for song
u get k790 for 14000-14500k with 1gb memory slot

utsav

damn busy...
why not go for N73ME .tech2.com has reviewed k790i and n73me and found the camera of n73me to be much better than k790i.u also get a great music phone with several bundled accesories and a 2GB card.

+10 for N73ME

Third Eye

gooby pls
utsav said:
why not go for N73ME .tech2.com has reviewed k790i and n73me and found the camera of n73me to be much better than k790i.u also get a great music phone with several bundled accesories and a 2GB card.

+10 for N73ME

No way man,find review on better sites.

Minimalistix

I'm back!
K790i Camera > N73 Camera

K790i's Xenon flash gives really good results in low-light conditions. You just need to keep your hand steady! The flash has a range of 2-3m. A simple LED flash just can't compete with the Xenon!

N73's Daylight pics without post processing look better than that of K790i's BUT at the cost of sharpness (picture details) and by artificially saturating the colour. Once the sharpness is lost it's gone forever!

On a K790i you can do the post processing later! Pics after simple touch-ups look much better than that of N73 as they are more detailed.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

utsav

damn busy...
^^ but they showed the photographs taken by both the phones and it was clearly visible that the picture clarity was much better for n73.

i agree that zenon flash makes this phone suitable for low light shooting but when closeup images r taken then the flash is too harsh and reflects back too much.

A

ankitsagwekar

utsav said:

+10 for N73ME

ya n73 me is also good but ca of n73 is not good then k790
n73me for 16k

utsav said:
^^ but they showed the photographs taken by both the phones and it was clearly visible that the picture clarity was much better for n73.

i agree that zenon flash makes this phone suitable for low light shooting but when closeup images r taken then the flash is too harsh and reflects back too much.

ya u r right but i turn off flash at day for bettre photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom