Journeyman
Recently got my hands on the sony ericsson K700i the phone jus rocs

u can play mp3,wav.U name it .The connectivity features r also

good.irda,bluetooth,gprs,everything .I think it is better than Nokia 6600

6600 cant take videos but tis can at 2xdigital zoom .The pictures r quite

good wat do u expect but it is a little pricy 18k.This phone rocs

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
So what? Why did you post about ur phone here? There are many threads where u can boast about your phone.

Charley

Just Do It
Who asked you for the information on it? Everyone knows abt it and even if u dont theres always a website for each brand that any 1 can go thru.......

What a stupid post.......

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Cmon ppl give him a break. Hes excited for he got a new mobile.
vasanth_12345 u seem to be a noob out here, so what u do next time is search around for posts relating to ur subject and try and fit ur post in that thread.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol: ...rite dj he's just to excited abt his new purchase...

hey vasanth_12345,just to make this thread a lil more intresting why dont u post sum pictures taken frm the camera...??? or better still record a video,host it up on rapidhsare nd give us all the link...lets see the fone's
imaging power??? :wink: :wink:

vysakh

Padawan
vasanth, you should have posted a good clean review. Cant call this a review. For such posts you will recieve only this type of feedback

OP
V

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
review

O.K .The review

The screen
the screen is very good 65k colours.

The keypad
This phone is not built for sms.the keys are big.But they r closely packed

The camera
Not that great .The pics r grainy .Although it has 4x zoom this feature can only be used when taking photos in 160*120 modeonly 2x in320*240 mode and no zoom in 640*480 mode.Anyway its digital zoom not that good

Videos
It can take moderate quality videos with 2x zoom.it has a flash And a small mirror to take self potraits

Processor
Its processor is very fast.A added attraction.while showing animation it doesnt hang like in samsung c100.Even the themes r quite complicated
it doesnt freeze while displaying it

The games
I got three games,Darts,riverriders,super real tennis.The last game is terrific eqn to 3d.

Build quality is good

Radio
It has a inbuilt radio But u need to attach the handsfree it acts as antennae

Connectivity
It has gprs,bluetooth,irda

Ah the minus pts-

The cost
At 18k its quite costly

no data cable or what so ever u r provided only with a cd which has some software for editng the themes,photos etc.

Its quite thick and bulky,anyone can easily notice it in ur pocket

At last but not the least.Ihope i have made a much cleaner review this time

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
grinning_devil said:
:lol: ...rite dj he's just to excited abt his new purchase...

hey vasanth_12345,just to make this thread a lil more intresting why dont u post sum pictures taken frm the camera...??? or better still record a video,host it up on rapidhsare nd give us all the link...lets see the fone's
imaging power??? :wink: :wink:

If u want to see the pic quality of k700i chk out my post in the buy sell section or see my sig. ;)

@vasanth: Did u purchase the fone for 18k ?? Its way over the top dude. i got mine for 13k.

G

gxsaurav

Hmm, the pics taken from the k700i are indeed graney, but it depends compleately on the lighting condition, with poor lightning U will get graniey pics, U say it's bad take a look at the pics taken by E398 at 4X zoom, really negative weird

A good quality non-graniey image will come only if U got a 1 MP of higher camera, this is Y pics taken from S700i or Nokia 7610 are much better then K700i

U got it for 18k, that way to high without bill it's available for 12.9 k in lucknow, with bill 15k.

Well, I m waiting for the K750i to release, thats a definate buy, the compleate phone one can buy

neet_online

Broken In
Man this is the limit
r we getting real crazy members here...........buddy wats all this bullshit abt ur phone
u bought it
u use it
u do the hell with it
y filling up digit forum??
i bet this guy works 4 sony ericsson
he's sick man!!!

neet_online

Broken In
Man this is the limit
r we getting real crazy members here...........buddy wats all this bullshit abt ur phone
u bought it
u use it
u do the hell with it
y filling up digit forum??
i bet this guy works 4 sony ericsson
he's sick man!!!

progistheway

Broken In
haha u guys sure do know how to create havoc. It's funny that u guys can't stand this thread. He's happy and want's to share it with us. Don't F*** up and start a turf war.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:eek: whats wrong with u progistheway ????

do u see the last post date???
9th of march...nd ur posting it now after soo many days...for what???
to spam??????

sheesh guys........ :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom