Jvc Compact Vhs Camcorder??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
Hey guys....
i have a question here about JVC VHS camcorder

as it is VHS so...can u tell me how can i see the video on my pc....
well i connect the audio/video from camcorder to my aux point and i can only hear the sound but i also want to see video...
so is it possible??
i mean it shd be possible...
is any other hardware is required plz do mention it....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
VHS tapes are analog and doesnot have any kind of digital information. you need a TV tuner card to watch the videos stored in that tape..

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
Not Video card (unless you are buying a matrox card), you need TV Tuner card with composite Input (I hope your cam has composite out!) or you can go with Pinnacle AV/DV Products with Analog capture support. You can plug the sound out of your camera to your sound card or TV Tuner depending on your capture software spec.

OP
joey_182

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
ya TV tuner card but now i got one from my frnd...but now card is not detected by computer....nor i can see in device manager....
device is still hidden to pc....what to do>??

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Pinnacle pctv stereo tv tuner card should do. It has both RF (like your antenna) and composite in

joey_182 said:
ya TV tuner card but now i got one from my frnd...but now card is not detected by computer....nor i can see in device manager....
device is still hidden to pc....what to do>??

Have you installed the drivers, just putting a card won't do. If you cannot see a unknown device with ??? marks in your device manager its probably DEAD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom