Just me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Usually I don't like sharing personal things online but it is so boring here. So here it goes..

Mum had a cataract surgery recently and I came to her for a few days, while Dad went to Bangalore for some work, we switched places. It is so boring here with just me and mum, mum heads to work in morning and I'm left all alone, and I don't like TV...blah..blah..blah. So my life appears like this here.

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/justme_640.jpg

***containing
1) My lappy with dual-boot and shitty Airtel USB modem.
2) My old leather Woodlands.
3) My Jockey underwear, old ragged something named Jeans, a Pink Floyd T-shirt and my favourite leather jacket.
4) Some cash in excess of 3k plus a state debit/ATM card.
5) I love old bollywood comedies, so dvds of Chupke Chupke, Golmaal, Bombay To Goa, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro etc and also a couple of Hollywood war flicks thrown in.
6) A 5GB dvd-rw for those just-in-case moments.
7) A learning-Ubuntu book for purely time-pass read (..I dont carry it, it was already here for me Dad..)

**The only thing missing there is my Moto from which I took the pic, of course it has some 50 episodes of Family Guy, 6 movies, about 80 of my favourite songs etc etc., which is again a total time pass. :)

Comment/Reply if you want to, else don't bother.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Usually I don't like sharing personal things online but it is so boring here. So here it goes..

Mum had a cataract surgery recently and I came to her for a few days, while Dad went to Bangalore for some work, we switched places. It is so boring here with just me and mum, mum heads to work in morning and I'm left all alone, and I don't like TV...blah..blah..blah. So my life appears like this here.

*i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb178/ferrous_cranus/justme_640.jpg

***containing
1) My lappy with dual-boot and shitty Airtel USB modem.
2) My old leather Woodlands.
3) My Jockey underwear, old ragged something named Jeans, a Pink Floyd T-shirt and my favourite leather jacket.
4) Some cash in excess of 3k plus a state debit/ATM card.
5) I love old bollywood comedies, so dvds of Chupke Chupke, Golmaal, Bombay To Goa, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro etc and also a couple of Hollywood war flicks thrown in.
6) A 5GB dvd-rw for those just-in-case moments.
7) A learning-Ubuntu book for purely time-pass read (..I dont carry it, it was already here for me Dad..)

**The only thing missing there is my Moto from which I took the pic, of course it has some 50 episodes of Family Guy, 6 movies, about 80 of my favourite songs etc etc., which is again a total time pass. :)

Comment/Reply if you want to, else don't bother.

bhai balti-mug kaunsa use karta hai woh bhi dikha do.:D

Seriously book on your undergarments?I dont like it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...a boot with linux could hav been worthy title

PS: Seriously book on your undergarments?I dont like it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm.. that Notebook looks like Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-A29 :lol:

Suggestion, India is full of life, when ever you feel board, just take a walk :) feel the air (even if its poluted) stand in a busy crossing and feel the rushing crowed...

try to be a person on the crowed, imagine and sense his thoughts, There is so much to do, so much to see, so much to think, so much to test, so much to feel...

Wonder around in a City bus.. Eat in a place where u never though to eat.. Drink from a road side water pump...

Be some else

next morning u will get your self back :D

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
personal experience-Linux books rests in my shelf(an old tv stand converted).when online resources are there who needs linux books ? :D
although,I recommend u shouldve bought" Debian System-concepts and technic" by krafft(rs500?)

and what age group are u ?(if u dont mind :p)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Suggestion, India is full of life, when ever you feel board, just take a walk :) feel the air (even if its poluted) stand in a busy crossing and feel the rushing crowed...

try to be a person on the crowed, imagine and sense his thoughts, There is so much to do, so much to see, so much to think, so much to test, so much to feel...

Wonder around in a City bus.. Eat in a place where u never though to eat.. Drink from a road side water pump...

Be some else

the small pleasures of life :)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
hmm.. that Notebook looks like Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-A29 :lol:

Be some else

Ahh cheeta bhiya.. what a cool suggestion..
I will do it... ( why did i never thought of going out? :p )
[Inner Voice = Cause u r dumb] :D :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
^me to has same condition quiz master(not goin out in world though i m bored just coz i m dumb but that more coz of laziness):mrgreen:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^ Fun2sh.. same mate.. Its laziness...

We have became so internet addict that I think most people here have almost no social life... (I see them online always...)

We should go out once in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom