Just Cause 2

LKV5649

El Mismo Diablo
Yeah the statue can be pulled down easily with any car, as long as you have enough momentum :p

Anyone caused 100% chaos yet? I'm at 86.4% :p

utkarsh73

Journeyman
yeah, those high speed sports cars have enough power to pull it down. But those cars are mainly found in the main city only. They are rarely seen in the rest of the island.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
''This is not an important TXT file''

^^any1 here understands this:mrgreen:

Yeah the statue can be pulled down easily with any car, as long as you have enough momentum :p

chaos cant be 100 %,its the percentage of the area u finished,look for vehicle parts,armour,money and destroy everything:twisted: like transformers,fuel tanks,satellite dish etc etc .then it will become 100 % and you ll get '''settlement completed'' message,i only found out lately:mrgreen:

Alok

Adventurer

you are saying about a settlement(village or place) chaose percentage. This is not overall but of that specific place.
A settlement is completed only by making chaose over specific things like dish, water tank towers, statues, petrol-pumps, big cylinders etc. And it increases also with the "hidden boxes" of upgrade and money.

There are many villages and places, you have to do each 100% to unlock more settlement missions , unlock vehicles/weapons etc and progress the game.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
you are saying about a settlement(village or place) chaose percentage. This is not overall but of that specific place.
A settlement is completed only by making chaose over specific things like dish, water tank towers, statues, petrol-pumps, big cylinders etc. And it increases also with the "hidden boxes" of upgrade and money.

There are many villages and places, you have to do each 100% to unlock more settlement missions , unlock vehicles/weapons etc and progress the game.
scorpio"yeah yeah yeah"

akkies_2000

Journeyman
65 hours and just 33% completion... thats how good the game is... I ignore the story and just go on rampage, I think I'm yet to do last couple of missions... I think story is something that will remain unfinished for a long time for me since I should first destroy the entire infrastructure before killing the Dictator :)

I wish AMD comes up with a 3D solution for this game. I intend to buy a 3DTV in recent future and would love to play this game in 3D. Cannot invest in Nvidia card and 3D Vision just for this game... prayer on my lips...

btw do not forget to MOD the game justcause2mods.com I bought couple of DLCs as well. I got booster pack for parachute (makes travel faster) and boom boom pack... use mods for non-stop booster performance and unlimited ammunition :) go boom boom :)

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Use the MODS once and you will be delighted how much MORE fun you can have playing this... just do not apply mod that gives you "God Mode", so you can die once in a while and feel vulnerable against bullets and bombs :)

Blowing everything with RPG is great and with unlimited ammo means you can just stand in the center of the road and blow everything. I stand on the road and start blowing general public. Police jeep comes in half-a-minute and it is at such a high speed that if you happen to hit it with RPG, it would blow awesomely... ha ha ha... i love the game for being so cheesy :)

Found another mod with increased air/water traffic... So whenever I'm flying with parachute boosters, I can see loads of planes passing by and can hijack any of those and wreck havoc somewhere nearby... No need to go to the airport to fly a jet and use it for Chaos :) Not to mention another Mod where everything is free(not saying there is not enough money in the game) but then why spend anything...

Would not have used Mods had it been a proper RPG-style game :)

Top Bottom