Just Cause 2

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I discovered that we can infact land a plane on a runway :p

Was flying a plane when I slowed down the plane to an absolute standstill the wheels suddenly came out and I was able to land it.

Last time I tried to land; the ending was a big pile of fire :D

hmmm i see ll try it today
After the first two missions, you'll need to cause a bit of chaos by blowing government structures. After that the missions will appear. Later you don't need to do this stuff as the chaos rating earned by completing a mission is enough for the next mission to appear.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Nearing a new Agency Mission(6th mission).
Just got the achievement of "Discovering 100 locations"

Chaos is a permanent fixture for me now :D

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Completed 10% in 18 hours.completed the 4th satellite mission with real pain in controlling the jetplane.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Had a short session of the multiplayer. Took a few screenshots but missed the epic moments as I was too busy playing. Will post screenshots soon.

757 people on 1 server. I don't know how its taking it. But the huge map is keeping things relatively controlled :p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Had a short session of the multiplayer. Took a few screenshots but missed the epic moments as I was too busy playing. Will post screenshots soon.

757 people on 1 server. I don't know how its taking it. But the huge map is keeping things relatively controlled :p

Must be fun. Awaiting screenies. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
*s20.postimg.org/mkdnc6s61/2013_04_21_00002.jpg

*s20.postimg.org/g44om3jmh/2013_04_21_00003.jpg

*s20.postimg.org/tz2z4ke1l/2013_04_21_00004.jpg

Sorry I couldn't take much. The session was only 30 minutes long and a powercut made things worse. But this is similar GTA IV MP; but madness is a lot more :p

Top Bottom