Junglee traffic falling

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Soon,After amazons entry to india through junglee its traffic is said to be falling.
Quick snapshot of Junglee traffic 2 weeks after the launch [It's Falling]

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Yes..Most of the listings I am interested in redirects me to Amazon, USA which refuses to ship anything to my address. Junglee is gonna fail for sure.

Last edited:

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
I still preffer eBay India over this for better security for the buyers. Amazon isn't working here like amazon does outside, they gona fail until or unless they come properly here, which isn't going to happen anytime soon till this fdi problem remains unclear for them.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Two weeks into the launch is too early to talk about a company future, but for Junglee to be a huge success, it has to replace Google and become a defacto/starting point for consumers to compare prices vis-à-vis features of mobiles etc and this ain’t a 1 week story. If lucky, Junglee can achieve the destination site status in a year or so – but do not expect magic so soon.
Looks like the article also summed up nicely. Can't come to a conclusion so soon.

Personally, when I visited junglee, it was still in its initial phase. So I never went again. There could be more people like me... (Can there be?).

Prime_Coder

I'm a Wannabe Hacker
Looks like the article also summed up nicely. Can't come to a conclusion so soon.

Personally, when I visited junglee, it was still in its initial phase. So I never went again. There could be more people like me... (Can there be?).

This..
Include me here, bro..

Top Bottom