JOIN My Separate State Campaign (lighter side)

I want to live in TECHIE State :ver 1.0

• (0) I love my already miserable life of DIalups n dateless life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
Hi
From the time of the dinosaur of 86 processors the non geeks and the ignorant have ruled our world .. we the lovers of 0 & 1's are always left in cubicles where we are either punch bags or taking mails . its high time and now we revolt against the injustice.

Also Owing to the recent political pressure and the recent splitting of BIG states into smaller parts i am hereby proposing for a separate state for techies like us [who knows in 20years we might really have such state]

• Basic amenities included free pure broadband of 1gbps

• An administrator to keep a tab on P*** addiction

• an unlimited free flow of Cola's

• Daily Food plan of 3 times pizza /donuts ... etc,including chips

• All resident should be provided an AC home / office with latest gadgets for testing and if found useful will be kept by us

• CITY WILL BE POWERED BY SOLAR PANELS N GREEN TECHNOLOGIES EVERY WHERE POSSIBLE ( dont want environmental keedas bugging me )

• Secured WIFI zone at home in loo and all otherwise shadow regions
  • IN house DJ in the zone DJ's and daily dating of females at the discotheques and parties and rigging ..
  • Beer will be moderated at frequent level
  • Coding test every Friday to give u a reason to celebrate on Saturday and Sundays [ and u thought you work for free ] huh
  • security : all latest available firewalls for all and
  • UPgradation : GPU patches and newer version delivered at your doorstep for your review and usage my lord .[thanks to lord of GPU]..
  • freebies : free RAM upgrades every tuesdays & HDD every month end & Laptops at recycle intervals
Anything i am missing please update and suggest what ministry or position you want in the cabinet of ministry . :cool:

and no i am not fasting !!
:D:wink:

vote in poll and let ur thoughts out

Last edited:
OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
come on guys no comments yet ?? so busy with IMP things in life that you have forgotten to smile or atleast make some one smile ??? get that keys clutter out

OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
oye i am not going to fast gosh i will die if i don't eat for 24hours !!! :lol::hacker:

suggest a different way .. i mean not so noble way where u people come with garlands and donate me some tears of yours or draw some soil on my grave !!!:x

some thing wacky like say a false crowd
When the human line up in the projected zone is full of non-IT people. It may appear as though the peak or protest is crowded when in reality its full of kooks, posers and beginners. :hyper:
In this situation an experienced geek will be able to catch as many attention as they want.:crazy:

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
:+1:

Will support only if made Dy. CM with independent charge for promotion of piracy (all kinds).

No upgradation of gpu's mentioned. :punch: need every hourly upgrades..

Nothing about freaking health policy with all pizzas and donuts lying around :))

Somebody start fasting.. :Fingerx:

:wink: Remembering what happened to dev anand in guide.. :wink:

OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
Will support only if made Dy. CM with independent charge for promotion of piracy (all kinds).
WILL THINK ABOUT THAT SURE ...GET SUPPORTERS AND GET SOME PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU AND GET ME AN WINDOWS 7 DVD HEHEHE

No upgradation of gpu's mentioned. :punch: need every hourly upgrades..
SORRY I MISSED THAT SO WITH THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY THE HOLY AMD PROCESSOR I HERE BY CHRISTEN YOU AS "THE LORD OF GPU" ON YOUR KNEES AHEMM APPLAUSE

Nothing about freaking health policy with all pizzas and donuts lying around :))
HEALTH WHAT ???

:wink: Remembering what happened to dev anand in guide.. :wink:
HEHEH NEVER SAW THAT MOVIE :-D

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

So DON'T JUST WATCH THE PAGE DO VOTE AND BE HEARD !! N SMILE

Last edited:

johnvaz87

Right off the assembly line
You have covered everything.. 1 big dream city..
I also want all game console and free games to be delivered at doorstep.. it would be awesome.

OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
You have covered everything.. 1 big dream city..
I also want all game console and free games to be delivered at doorstep.. it would be awesome.

yikes gamers ?? codders and every body are welcome yaar just tweet the post and get things going

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
^ Better include FOSS , Linux, mac, intel , amd, Windows, Microsoft (supporters + Haters). Give them a separate district for each of them. Minorities (people from other regions,
Non locals i.e.Windows supporter in mac district and vice versa) should mercilessly be kicked out ( Don't want further divisions leading to mulitplication of states.
;)
Gamers should however be exempt from restrictions.

OP
spironox

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
^ Better include FOSS , Linux, mac, intel , amd, Windows, Microsoft (supporters + Haters). Give them a separate district for each of them. Minorities (people from other regions,
Non locals i.e.Windows supporter in mac district and vice versa) should mercilessly be kicked out ( Don't want further divisions leading to mulitplication of states.
;)
Gamers should however be exempt from restrictions.

^^^ see sh not again for the partition i mean lets all dwell together. btw i am still fumbling around for technical support .. which peripheral dealers you want to suggest and who all should be banned :cry:

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
1>the army/security of the state to consist only of orcs/republic clone army.
2>head of state<--creator of matrix

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Who supplies tv for the creator?
Is the creator good at equations?

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Who supplies tv for the creator?:wink::wink:
Is the creator good at equations?:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom