JINPACHI in tekken 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
hello,

i have played and masterd all the charecters in tekken 5. I want to paly as jinpachi. So, i need a third party cheat device. But i don't have it. So any body having a save file with jinpachi mishima unlocked, please, send me your save file.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
deeraj bahi, although there is a save file, which is saying that it is having jinpachi, when i see in the charecter selection menu, i cann't see the jinpachi charecter for playing. Please help me.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What are you playin it on? PS2? or it's emulator? :rolleyes:

Those saves give on gamefaqs are to be loaded via 3rd party software DVD on the PS2 & then loaded on to the memory card to be accessed.What process are you following?

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
dear allwyndlima, i use the PS2 save builder to extract the files in the save file and save it in a folder and, copy it into a usb mass storage device and then, plugging it into the ps2 usb connector, placing a Ulaunch ELF cd in the ps2 and copy with it. I have done this to many games. It works fine.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Looks like you cant unlock jinpachi without a gameshark or an action replay. If you want this jinpachi play this game on pcsx2. Check out the compatibility first at www.pcsx2.net

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
dhreeaj bahi,

thanks for the tip, but i can't run tekken 5 on my pc with pcsx2, although it supports, i can't play because my computer configuration is very low.

P 4 - 2.6 Ghz,
512 mb ram,
No graphic card,

petty and pathetic, isn't it?

Any way, i have left the hope to play as jinpachi.

Thanks for all guys who helped me. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom