jericho help

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i am playing this game, not only its boring but i am not able to use my special power.
it says q and e and some space. how do i use them?

i googled it but did not get any proper results.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Have to agree that this game is a sheer disapointment.Never expected this from a Clive Barker game.Anyways I have just started out with this game.Will look around a bit & let you know as soon as I find something about it.;)

OP
chicha

chicha

it really gets very linear after some time, the only thing that keeps me going is some cool stuff you can do with thier super abilities.

its actually like this, some time in 2 level you get the power to shift characters, and as you progress others will let you "in" them.

and then slowly you start unlocking some extra stuff.

thats the only thing thats nice.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright it's official.I have uninstalled this lousy game.Will be getting back to Lost Planet now.I tried getting interest in it but not only does it get linear but the graphics are totally half arsed.This was a sheer let down for me.:mad:

@Chicha: Did you try selecting your special power first & then pressing the 'Q' or 'E' button? For selecting the power it's should be 1,2 or 3 number key I suppose.

OP
chicha

chicha

its like this, these special moves get unlocked one by one character by character.
i think the 1 and 2 are for a character called "jones" who has this tele some thing, this enables him to shift his soul into any of the ugly enimies and make them do what they do not want to do.

so when you play him you get close enough to that enemy and press E until you jump into their body and then according to the situation you get to hit 1 or 2.

you can also jump into the body of the "FirtsBorn".
and then "rawlings" the priest, after few levels he has the ability to suck energy from the fallen enemies, i could not yet master that.

so the game is not that all bad, but its very very linear.
And you never seem to see day light ever. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom