JEE Main Ranks Incorrect

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ both must be from different boards.

buddy, i dont think doing a court case will benefit,
the person who has done the Court case, is correct but he's not probably aware of the Politics they have in the System, (no, i'm not talking about the Education system alone, every branch has its own type of Politics Favouring Corruption System beneath.) just you'll loose your money, they are Govt Organisations, Plus, the Ranks are already published and Counselling has also started.
this is why Suicides happen. though it seems that this years' Aspirants were much more Hard Hearted,

Summing it up : If one wants to do something, Dont Do it in India, cuz they have no more time to enhance the Education System, rather, they have ample time to think about many more things like this Normalisation, first i thought of Dropping a year, but now , I think, nex year, they, surely will think of more stupid ideas, as they belong NOT to the Human Community.

So, Guys, I see no other point in carrying on this thread now, Just answer one Question : what is BCPD and OPPD
i know BC stands for Backward Classes. and OP means General, dont know the fullform
then whats BCPD. and also OPPD
any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ not ranting buddy, I would have got into NIT DGP if that stupid normalisation had not been applied.
when we were registering and giving the exam, they said that just the 60:40 ratio and that the 40 % of the board marks will be considered from Percentiles and not percentage of marks as different boards have different marking schemes.

now they say " we wont get the normalisation thingy out even if the whole nation curses those stupid fellas till having their tongues stalking out"

and the only way to get into the NIT is to be physically challenged, because , though my family income is below the OBC requirement, my Caste doesnot belong to the FuÇk1n OBC and SC/ ST Quota.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^ not ranting buddy, I would have got into NIT DGP if that stupid normalisation had not been applied.
when we were registering and giving the exam, they said that just the 60:40 ratio and that the 40 % of the board marks will be considered from Percentiles and not percentage of marks as different boards have different marking schemes.

now they say " we wont get the normalisation thingy out even if the whole nation curses those stupid fellas till having their tongues stalking out"

and the only way to get into the NIT is to be physically challenged, because , though my family income is below the OBC requirement, my Caste doesnot belong to the FuÇk1n OBC and SC/ ST Quota.

I feel for you, man... Guess only thing you can do know is try a little harder next year cause these ministers are stubborn and they ain't gonna change this crappy system any time soon!!! :-(

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ thats why i'm thinking of NOT Dropping a year.

and how about getting Bio techno in NIT allahabad or Durgapur ?
and changing it after one year ?

how about : UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, PANJAB UNIVERSITY SSG REGIONAL CENTRE, HOSHIARPUR ?

T

The Conqueror

^^ thats why i'm thinking of NOT Dropping a year.

and how about getting Bio techno in NIT allahabad or Durgapur ?
and changing it after one year ?

how about : UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, PANJAB UNIVERSITY SSG REGIONAL CENTRE, HOSHIARPUR ?

NO NO, please do not get admission and think of changing branch next year because it is very RARE. Branch change is extremely rare. So its not worth the risk to take biotech at this point. That's my advice.

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ then please help me choosing what to do next.
I have filled up almost every Govt college/ University in the WBJEEB Counselling.
and I can get into Jalpaiguri Govt Engg College
and Kalyani Govt Engg College
not sure about BESU or Jadavpur

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^ then please help me choosing what to do next.
I have filled up almost every Govt college/ University in the WBJEEB Counselling.
and I can get into Jalpaiguri Govt Engg College
and Kalyani Govt Engg College
not sure about BESU or Jadavpur

Branch Change only works if you are fully dedicated in 1st year (Which is very difficult considering all the ragging and crap that goes on)!!!
Bio Tech is a branch that may have potential in the future, but not now... It's a dud branch at present...
P.S.: You never know with these branches anyway... Take the case of Psychiatry in Medical Sciences... It was a dud branch a couple of decades back but now, it's one of the most sought after branches!!! :)

In India there isn't good prospect for BioTech.
Go for M.Tech abroad, then u will get a nice job..............

Due to the corrupt govt. , very less R&D in India, which leads to Brain Drain

OP
M

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
@ all: I have no intention to develop a career in Biotech, rather I would do a BTech in electronics and communications from jalpaiguri GEC.

Top Bottom