Jaspal Bhatti dies in road accident

bubusam13

Human
57-year-old Bhatti, along with his son Jasraj and the lead actress Suril Gautam of his upcoming film ‘Power Cut’ were on their way to Jalandhar from Bhatinda for a promotional event. The car in which the three were travelling collided with a tree on Thursday at around 1am. Jasraj and Suril were severely injured and were rushed to a hospital, while Bhatti succumbed to his injuries.

Jaspal Bhatti dies in road accident

*cdn.ndtv.com/movies/images/jaspal-bhatti-1.jpg

A personal note:
Recently many known personalities passed away, but I will miss no other as much as I will miss Jaspal Bhatti. I used to watch his shows in my childhood, specially Flop show. I really like his commedy. Its really shocking. RIP sir.

Last edited:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
RIP. Flop show was an iconic programme of that time and relevant even today.

Krow

Crowman
MTNL = Mera Telephone Nahi Lagta. Flop show was funny. I got one of my irc nicknames from there: Kabristan ka chaukidaar.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I still remember the telephone episode: Kabhi phone ye dead ho jaye, wrong number bhi bahut sataye...

Time to search my files when I return home, there must be a copy somewhere.

Piyush

Lanaya
Sad...
Jaspal Bhatti was one of my fav actors from childhood
His way of presenting day-to-day life experiences into humorous manner was unique
Will miss him for sure

Tech&ME

Banned
I see only good people passing away this season !

Flop Show was one of the great humorous way to present issues of day to day life. Doordarshan's top rated programmes in those days.

RIP :(

Go here to see Flop Show episodes. HERE

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
This is reported to be the car(Honda Accord).
*www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/attachments/road-safety-driving-sense/67995d1351158176-pictures-videos-automobiles-involved-accidents-21393_212999392166262_1496623541_n.jpg

A message for everyone: Drive with sense. Had the driver braked at blind curve, we would still have a nice person alive.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
R.I.P- Mr.Bhatti

I remember one famous program during the end of eighties<--->early nineties (ULTA-PULTA),which was a very Hit show with extreme FUN+SATIRE+AMUSEMENT+REAL_LIFE_PROBLEMS,wonderfully punched and packed.It was a very hit show during that time on the pre-Cable days and in B/W Television era.

A very good actor with a diligent sense in "humour & Comic" role passed away...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Yes, Flop Show was aired around late nineties and afterwards.
I remember, Mrs. Bhatti used to act and take part in some of the episodes.
Actually during the early nineties I was just in my teens .My dad also used to like the ULTA-PULTA show very much.Later he also used to watch the Flop Show,but with less fervour than ULTA-PULTA.Individual choice and liking...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Truly sad news. May his soul RIP. How can one forget his superhit "Flop Show"? It was one of my favorite serials from my school days. Our whole family used to watch every episode of it during dinner. October is becoming a truly bad month, first Yash Chopra, then Sunil Gangopadhyay and now Bhatti ji.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
RIP jaspal bhatti , but anyways Iam born on the day on which shri Jaspal bhatti ji was born , A great entertainer and "FLOP SHOW" was his "SUPERHIT SHOW " last year same month steve jobs and jagjit singh passed away

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Still remember the opening sequence of Flop show, although I watched it decades ago when I was a child.
He had a profound impact on many lives including me.

He was legendary.

I have lost hope in faith now.

Top Bottom