it's very very very urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainit

Journeyman
hello Everyone!!!

Friends From today morning i m facing a big problem. My system is showing some infection by malware/spyware named

"Trojan:win32/Tibs.gen!A"

Pls tell me the appropriate tool or soruce of tutorial so that i can manually remove this virus.

Due to this my desktop is stuck, taskmanger is not opening, search function is not working, Sites are not opening.

pls help me soon.

Thanks

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Using MSconfig or any other freeware available on net, check the applications running on start up. Remove any suspicious item and For one boot, disable nearly all the non imp startup entries.

Which Anti-Virus do you have on your system? If you have Mcafee or Norton or panda, uninstall them.

One of my friends computer had Mcafee but still her computer got infected with virus. First off all, i removed Mcafee from her computer and installed Nod32. Righ on the first reboot, it gave me a message that the system is infected and cannot start properly unless you disinfect the system with that item. i would recommend yo do the same.

You should also once Scan you system using the various web scanners. here are a few of them

safety.live.com
www.pandasoftware.com

Nearly every Anti Virus comp. has an online scanner.

Then download Windows Defender and keep it installed on you system. It is a neccessity. Also download and scan you system using AdAware personal edition.

Ewido has a very nice online scanner. Scan you system using that too.

www.ewido.net

After doing all this, clean your system once using CCleaner with every option ticked and also clean the registry.

Do all this and report to us what happens.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Remove It Pro (Trial Version or the freeware version)...... Install, Scan Remove... Uninstall... Thats it....

URL: *www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/RemoveIT-Pro.shtml
*www.incodesolutions.com/removeit.php

-----> it's very very very urgent <---------
ok...its a matter of just going to the bathroom and ..............yes.
just download spybot ( its free ) , run a scan and remove the spyware .

anandk

Distinguished Member
scan ur pc in safe mode with a-squared anti-malware
*www.emsisoft.com/en/

or the avg (ewido) anti-spyware

if it dznt help, then post ur hjt logfile here or at www.hijackthis.de for analysis.

use 3-4 anti virus and anti spyware programs.... dont install all... but scan ur pc atleast one time by top 2-4 anti virus/spyware programs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom