Its time for Meizu now

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Chinese smartphone maker Meizu announces India entry on 18 May

*tech.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/meizu.jpg

source: Chinese smartphone maker Meizu announces India entry on 18 May - Tech2

$hadow

Geek in making
So we will be seeing more Chinese hones than Indian phones in India.
I am OK with this since more option at a cheaper price is always great.

Lenny

Journeyman
is Meizu phones that good? I read some reviews... of course i want to learn from users themselves. :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I wouldn't really like a crippled version of Android. But choice is always welcome. So I might want to try this "simplified Android" to be used by say, my dad, but right now the OS seems buggy and too raw for consumption.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Any idea about the launch time of meizu?

*pbs.twimg.com/media/CFRnHOfUUAAIn3K.png

Meizu enters Indian market with M1 Note; to sell via Amazon on May 20 - Tech2

"Meizu m1 Note sports a 5.5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixel display covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes powered by a MediaTek MT6752 SoC with an octa-core Cortex A53 cores along with 2GB of RAM. The m1 Note runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat atop which it has its proprietary Flyme 4 skin. On the camera front, you get a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. There is a 3,140 mAh battery under the hood.

On the connectivity front, you have LTE, 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, microUSB and Bluetooth 4.0.

The Meizu m1 Note is priced at around $220 which comes to around Rs 13,800 which seems like a decent price point"

- - - Updated - - -

Available in Amazon for register
Amazon.in: Meizu: Electronics

$hadow

Geek in making
And the 2nd gen m note launch imminent. Looks like we are again going to be treated as a dumping old stock ground.

doom

Journeyman
Like what xiaomi did. I guess it's a way for companies to get an estimate of the demand of their products, establish a strong base. And since the next gen is coming soon, they would probably introduce m1 note at a lower price to monopolise the market in that price range.

_prabhat

Journeyman
^^ When Xiaom did, no other company was selling high end specification phones at lower prices in India. This is why Xiaomi found it very easy to establish itself. But now there are few companies already who are selling high end specification phones at lower prices. It wouldn't be so easy for Meizu. Will be interesting to see that strategy they use.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like a fair price. I don't think that Android 4.4 is a big issue
11,999/- Meizu m1 note With 5.5-Inch Display, Octa-Core SoC Launched at Rs. 11,999 | NDTV Gadgets

doom

Journeyman
^^ When Xiaom did, no other company was selling high end specification phones at lower prices in India. This is why Xiaomi found it very easy to establish itself. But now there are few companies already who are selling high end specification phones at lower prices. It wouldn't be so easy for Meizu. Will be interesting to see that strategy they use.

- - - Updated - - -

11,999/- Meizu m1 note With 5.5-Inch Display, Octa-Core SoC Launched at Rs. 11,999 | NDTV Gadgets
Very sweet pricing by meizu. Was looking for a mid range phone. Gonna buy it. Much better then the 13k zenfone 2

_prabhat

Journeyman
Meizu claims "We've prepared 3 hours for sale and you guys are just amazing! 4,000 Meizu m1 note were sold in 3'55". Thank you! "

Top Bottom