It just hangs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*www.apple.com/getamac/

the LAMEST ad(s) i've ever seen. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MAN Apple has NO ETHICS.

they know ONE thing for sure, that a PC is FAAAR MORE SUPERIOR/BETTER than a Mac, so thats why those so called best ad. gurus come with Lame comparison charts. sheesh. for once stop comparing & talk about performace, usablity...

after lookin at that page, i've come to know that Apple is the most UN-ETHICAL company in the business, WORSE than the Chinese Copy-Cats.

i have yet to see a Ad from MS side which compares a Apple product directly/indirectly in it.

maan, last time i saw a Ad. like this was the "Skoda Superb" one, which directly compares Merc. E-Class in it.

but did Skoda's sale go up??? NO!!!

its coz everybody knows that Merc (MS) is in its own CLASS, a idiotic lame ad. like that cant harm it anytime , anyday:p

P.S. i'm not a Fanboy, its just that Apple's webpage that made me mad.

btw, i dont want to start a Flame war..., so lets concentrate on the Topic:wink:

ds_rajat

Broken In
hey... did u try any other software rather than Windows Media Player? There r so many software to play CD/DVD. Try them. If still there is a problem then u sud reinstall ur windows.

p.s.: check CD/DVD for scratches.

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
yeah i tried jet audio and Power DVD 7..
copied all of them on the HDD...
but still facing problems...

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
And btw I can tell this much that Hp Windows OEM keys work with other Windows CDs..I have tried that & I have even updated Windows & got all updates...
@Manshahia---try reinstalling Windows & see man....it might work

casanova

The Frozen Nova
nepcker said:
Besides, even the most affordable mac, the Mac Mini runs Windows Vista with Aero and all that.
Ha ha, advising mac to buy cos it lot better than windows and then advertising that it can run Windows Vista with aero.

nepcker said:
I recommend you to throw your Compaq and get a new computer. Macs are the best option - they're responsive and even Mac Mini (the most affordable one) runs Windows Vista. Actually, Mac mini is the cheapest computer I've found that runs Vista Home Premium.

BTW, nobody needs to say what kind of a noob u r, some1 is asking for help and u advise him to throw that lappy out. lol

Manshahia said:
guys yesterday i purchased a Compaq presario 3000...
now when i play any movie during exit, it dont exits and just hangs...
wat can b the problem...
plz help me out of this..
Try this. First stop the movie and then exit. BTW, u play ur movies form HDD, CD/DVD-ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom