Issues with comodo firewall pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

i have comodo firewall pro with defense+ installed. every time i install or uninstall a software it pops a message asking if i want to continue letting the application modify my pc(or something like that)i have to select treat this application as an installer so my software is installed..but when i do so comodo firewall goes into installation mode & every 20sec's or so it keeps asking me if i want to change back to the previous mode. i want to change this setting to manual so that i can turn on installation mode & turn it off to the previous mode as & when i wish. is there any way to do this?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Just diable defense+ before installation and re-enable it after. But even if you leave that prompt for changing to previous mode, it will remain in installation mode. So it's not annoying.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

thanx T159...@mrintech: i wasn't looking for a 3rd party uninstaller but a way of terminating comodo firewall's annoying message.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^lol you could have just disabled defense+ from context menu in tray icon, or completely disable it from main interface. It's just an addition to protect from spyware, malware and unnecessary registry changes (malicious attempts).

Comodo offers a firewall + defense+ (optional) and right before installation it gives you an option to not to install defense+. I hope you read before clicking that next button...lol...nubs keep away from such simple things (you should be spoon fed)

Actually defense+ acts like a system protector and you dont even need a malware, spyware, etc additionally.

For me Comodo + Antivir does the job, Light on system and the best. Why should I bother installing every other software when these two are more than enuf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom