ISP in East Delhi

kaku3010

Broken In
I am a past MTNL user, but in my whole area the MTNL goes down 2 years ago.

Currently I live in Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031 ,, can anyone give me the Idea of good ISP in my locality,, and is Spectranet exist is my area?

And what about Nexter, hows its service and speed.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but there isn't a single service which have good plans with no/acceptable FUP.
Call spectranet on their toll free number to ask for availability of their service in Geeta Colony. Chances are their wont be any.

Don't know about Nextra*.

After doing hell of a research, I now own Pacenet. Its good enough. I pay 930/- for 1 Mbps Unlimited. And by unlimited I mean, MTNL like Unlimited.
You may want to refer this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/180237-best-unlimited-broadband-delhi-rs-1k.html

hitesh

In the zone
I am a past MTNL user, but in my whole area the MTNL goes down 2 years ago.

Currently I live in Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031 ,, can anyone give me the Idea of good ISP in my locality,, and is Spectranet exist is my area?

And what about Nexter, hows its service and speed.

What ?! No MTNL in your area ?

OP
K

kaku3010

Broken In
What ?! No MTNL in your area ?

MTNL bro, it really sucks, it connection is equal to no connection.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to be a bearer of bad news, but there isn't a single service which have good plans with no/acceptable FUP.
Call spectranet on their toll free number to ask for availability of their service in Geeta Colony. Chances are their wont be any.

Don't know about Nextra*.

After doing hell of a research, I now own Pacenet. Its good enough. I pay 930/- for 1 Mbps Unlimited. And by unlimited I mean, MTNL like Unlimited.
You may want to refer this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/broadband-dth/180237-best-unlimited-broadband-delhi-rs-1k.html

Can you give me phone number of Pacenet, i am unable to find there site and number on internet.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can you give me phone number of Pacenet, i am unable to find there site and number on internet.

Looks like their site is down. Thankfully my pacenet connection is still alive. Here's a few numbers:
011 6525 5588
011 4550 0827
011 4550 0828
011 4550 0829

Top Bottom