Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Journeyman
hi,

can anyone help me to get the contents that are in ISO format without burning in CD. is there any s/w that directly converts the ISO contents to the original format?

i just dont want to waste CD's just to get the files.

re is highly anticipitated
taken

ferrarif50

Journeyman
yeah, there is a way. No conversion needed.

Use WinRAR, it can read ISO contents directly and extract them.

In case, they fail and still dont want to waste CDs,
burn the ISOs in CD-RWs, so that u can reuse them anyway

Hope this helps you

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Better still, if u have any image drive or "virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator" software (like the one included in Nero 6+), u can use it to load the iso in the image drive and use as a virtual cd, without burnin it.
SIMPLE COPY-PASTE them.

DAEMON Tools is a free sub-500kb virtual cd/dvd-rom emulator. It is able to emulate nearly all known copy protections on the market today. Try it & u won't regret it ;)

Also emulators r included in the Nero & Alcohol & other similar burnin softwares.

ADDITIONAL INFO :
Use Cdmage also repairs & extracts content from iso files. 558K in size, freeware

I would suggest u 2 get both Cdmage & DAEMON Tools = Total 1mb only

BEST OF ALL..... ALL THIS IS FREE

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
WINRAR can help you !
Just right click on the ISO image and click on "open with Winrar" !

BTW, you can use CD emulation softwares like Alcohol 120% to mount the CD-Image and then extract the contents !

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
simple
USE NERO IMAGE DRIVE this comes with nero burning rom, or use ISOBUSTER(its the best)

google for the links :D

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Virtual CD-ROM control panel that came with Autopatcher does the job of mounting ISOs. You can extract files after mounting.............. You can also play games by mounting their ISOs without inserting the CDs....................

Use Isobuster yaar! its great at extracting contents from most physically damaged cds plus data from images of various formats incuding iso, nrg etc. get it from *www.smart-projects.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom