Is W700i worth the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I have a budget of 12k for buying a good cellphone.
I have zeroed down on this one rather than K750i as it is newer model and also has a 256MB MC included.
Can u pls tell me abt its drawbacks and its positive points?I hv heard tht it has some faults...is it true?
Also has W850 been released and wat is its approx cost?
Is W850 better thn 710i ?
Also is there any other better cellphone in this range?
ur suggestions are valuable so do reply...:)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I don't know about W850i but I guess W810i should be in the range on 15-16K. So, it would be more worthwhile to go for W810i rather than W700i for the extra features available and also the 512MB Memory Stick Duo instead of 256 in W700i.
Oops misreadyour budget as 15K. If your budget is extendable upto w810i's then go for it otherwise in 12K W700i is good. Also, in that range you can have a look at Nokia 6630, if you like.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Between the W700i and K750i Get the K750i. they are similar phones only W700i has the walkman branding and better speakers. If you use the head phone instad of the speaker its all the same.
ps: K750 dosnt support wav format.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
ankurgupta.me said:
I have a budget of 12k for buying a good cellphone.
I have zeroed down on this one rather than K750i as it is newer model and also has a 256MB MC included.
Can u pls tell me abt its drawbacks and its positive points?I hv heard tht it has some faults...is it true?
Also has W850 been released and wat is its approx cost?
Is W850 better thn 710i ?
Also is there any other better cellphone in this range?
ur suggestions are valuable so do reply...:)

I was searching a little for around 12k .. as ur range
found the w700i good.. value for money

why?

reasons .. walkman branding, 256mb card, and moreover the very good performing headphones ..
all other features are same .. so need to mention those

I think w700i is the good selection that you have made .. enjoy :D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
W700i lacks only autofocus when compared with k750.The autofocus improves only closeup/macro mode pics.The pic quality of distant images nd nomal images r same. But there is much more in the w700i than a k750.
first it comes with 256 MB mem stick pro duo whereas k750 has 64MB.
Secondly w700i comes with gr8 quality headphones which is far supperioor to k750i's headphones nd also the speaker in w700i is lil more powerful than k750.
w700i has better music listening as the walkman player is much better than the music player in k750i.
Heard than if u use 1gb or more mem card on a k750, is becomes dumb nd slow nd causes frequent crashes. I personally own 1GB on my w700i nd its as fast as the 256 which came with it.

M

mostwanted

ita is agood phone.try the w550i also iknow the memory is not expandable,but it plays mp3 reallly good,trust me

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@mostwanted
but its cam quality is worse nd lots of mem problem. If somethin goes wrong u would have to get it to cervice centre to flash the mem. but if u have a mem card just formatte it, it would be all right. But the speaker is so loud as like small desktop speakers.

OP
Ankur Gupta

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well i have decided to wait a bit and c for the prices to drop or for some other new phone to be released having more features like WLAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom