kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys,
Ive found Lg optimus G for 14 k at ebay.in
Here is the link: LG Optimus G E970 - 16GB (Unlocked ) 4G LTE Quad-Core Android Smartphone

So I was wondering whether I trust this seller.. And Lg optimus G at such price is quite susipicous..So I want some opinions to purchase it or not.
Thankyou.

And please notify me if there are any better phones at this price.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Better be safe than sorry.
It could be a spurious LG Optimus G E970.

Look before you Leap........

flyingcow

Shibe
LG Optimus G E970 - 16GB (Unlocked ) FOR 11.5K

Apply Coupon - STERLING08
thanks to funskar for the deal and coupon

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I think RohanM also ordered one when it was available at under rs 12k :shock:. ask him.

Yes I ordered for 11577/- on 28th.. waiting now.. those who ordered @13.5k on 15/16/17 th they will be receiving it by Saturday.. at customs now in mumbai..

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I ordered one too today. Couldn't resist the specs at this price (Rs 13.7k). :D

@RohanM, Kitkat cm11 is nightly and I don't want to run unstable builds on it. Are there any stable aosp/aokp based kitkat roms for e970?

Hrishi

^ There are many , look at XdA. If I were you , I would have taken Houston's PA build.
Although , right now , I am running Stock 4.1.2 JellyBean , fully unlocked and rooted with several mods. and tweaks running. ANd the phone can easily go two days , just like that.

The only thing which disappoints me is the camera , it's far more pathetic than my 5mp N95 RM-320.
--------------------------------

And as far as it goes with the seller , I haven't purchased the phone from him , but have purchased a crystal cover , and it was delivered very fast and was well packed.
PS , the reason for this phone being cheap is because it's from AT&T. One of it's international sibling costs , at least 25,000 INR in India, E975.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
I ordered one too today. Couldn't resist the specs at this price (Rs 13.7k). :D

@RohanM, Kitkat cm11 is nightly and I don't want to run unstable builds on it. Are there any stable aosp/aokp based kitkat roms for e970?

CM 11 Milestone 2

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ There are many , look at XdA. If I were you , I would have taken Houston's PA build.
Although , right now , I am running Stock 4.1.2 JellyBean , fully unlocked and rooted with several mods. and tweaks running. ANd the phone can easily go two days , just like that.
And as far as it goes with the seller , I haven't purchased the phone from him , but have purchased a crystal cover , and it was delivered very fast and was well packed.
PS , the reason for this phone being cheap is because it's from AT&T. One of it's international sibling costs , at least 25,000 INR in India, E975.

I checked xda and got confused. thats why i asked about them here. I experimented with Galaxy Y but found the rooted stock rom easier to manage (had some FC issues with task-managers on custom roms).

Flipkart price of E975 Rs. 28K
LG Optimus G E975 Price in India - Buy LG Optimus G E975 Blue 32 GB (25 GB User Memory) Online - LG: Flipkart.com.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What is the diff b/w e970 and 975? :confused:

LG Optimus G E970 vs. LG Optimus G E975 - GSMArena.com

basically, E970 has 16 GB inbuilt storage + microSD card slot (upto 64 GB). E975 has 32 GB inbuilt storage with no expansion.
E970 has 8 MP camera resolution, E975 has 13MP camera resolution. E975 is lighter by 2 grams :p

Hrishi

I checked xda and got confused. thats why i asked about them here. I experimented with Galaxy Y but found the rooted stock rom easier to manage (had some FC issues with task-managers on custom roms).

Flipkart price of E975 Rs. 28K
LG Optimus G E975 Price in India - Buy LG Optimus G E975 Blue 32 GB (25 GB User Memory) Online - LG: Flipkart.com.

Try this . --->
[AOSPA 4.4.2 KOT49H] PARANOIDANDROID 4.0+ GEEB [beta3][01/20] - xda-developers
This one is quite popular.

You can also try this Vanir Rom from XBoxFanj.
[OFFICIAL]VANIR for GEEB [LINARO][O3][GCC-4.8] - xda-developers

They both are quite popular Devs. Try them.

LG Optimus G E970 vs. LG Optimus G E975 - GSMArena.com

basically, E970 has 16 GB inbuilt storage + microSD card slot (upto 64 GB). E975 has 32 GB inbuilt storage with no expansion.
E970 has 8 MP camera resolution, E975 has 13MP camera resolution. E975 is lighter by 2 grams :p

Additionally the E975 and E970 also differs in Body size. One is more wider and the other one is more Longer. So don't end up buying E975/LS970's cover for your ATT LGOG.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Try this . --->
[AOSPA 4.4.2 KOT49H] PARANOIDANDROID 4.0+ GEEB [beta3][01/20] - xda-developers
This one is quite popular.

You can also try this Vanir Rom from XBoxFanj.
[OFFICIAL]VANIR for GEEB [LINARO][O3][GCC-4.8] - xda-developers

They both are quite popular Devs. Try them.

Thanks, will try them when I receive the phone.

@OP, so, what did you decide?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So the deal is available at 16k now, so what coupon do I apply to get it at 13k?

Top Bottom