Is this TRUR???? Mahindra~~ Renault Yeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

life31

Journeyman
This Car is launching in India only forRs 1, 30,000 ( usd 2300 / Dhs 12,000 ) Car name is: RENAULT YENI

Will be launching in India in collaboration with Mahindra. For Rs 1, 30,000Which is the another budget car to compete TATA!! and now ofcourse Bajaj's new one as well.

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1e66adb383.jpg

Last edited:

apacheman

Journeyman
this just cant be it, its hard to digest, even harder to swallow.
with that whacky design n see through doors, it wont make it in india at least.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Can ay one here give his mail ill forward the mail to him. Got lots of pics but it takes long to upload and ll that stuff using artel gprs. May be some one with broadband could upload and post it here faster

this just cant be it, its hard to digest, even harder to swallow.
with that whacky design n see through doors, it wont make it in india at least.

There already is a mahindra logo over it. You probably will need to see its front view.

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c313b85dbf.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4a8a05948f.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/7ded829834.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8e546767e6.jpg

*img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b211aea2a0.jpg

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
it maybe a Toyota Aygo competitor:)) not Nano's :p

*stuff.techwhack.com/stuff/toyota-aygo.jpg

No Chance of that Reanault car making in the 1.2lakh bracket.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
May be i am wrong but i just googled to find out more.

Check the results available on google. I never knew about it but if you see there are lots pages indexed on google
*www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=renault+yeni&meta=

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Very hard to believe.
And if its being made to be sold in India only, then it should be having steering on Right hand side and not left

prasad_den

Padawan
A beauty like this for just 1.3 lakhs.... Never...!! I'll not believe it, unless its official..And if its official, I'll be among the first to book it.... :D

Edit:
Googling gave me a link to a forum, that in turn gave me this link....!!
*archive.cardesignnews.com/autoshows/2003/frankfurt/preview/renault-bebop/index.html

This is a concept car, by name BeBop... pics first released way back in 2003..! And it seems this hoax / rumour was given more publicity by Times Now channel, which aired these pics yesterday claiming them to be of the 1.3L car...

Boy.... I do feel disappointed, now that the bubble has been broken.. :(

Last edited:

juggler

In the zone
this is a concept car only and be assured that nothing of this kind is being launched by mahindra or renault

New

Padawan
I heard about this somewhere else..It has a killer look...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

hailgautam

Youngling
This is just a concept and will never make it to the production line, just look at those all those glass panels, the glass itself would be half a lakh ;).

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Forget the styling, it's got a 1.6L V16 engine.. Man, it's better to use some common sense before going on something blind. Cars like these are just concepts and it's sad that some new channels show it in the wrong way!

azzu

AJJU
this may be a concept of the cheap 1.3 lakh car the platform wud be same but the Design may change
like A-star it wont be same design up to which it comes to production ;)
btw : cool design

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Lol dint mean of this model dude and this indeed isant the model for sure. But they are indeed planning of something like this.

Its Bajaj who is going to join hands with Renault to give 1LAC Car.... and Not Mahindra....

Dude Mahindra already has a venture with Renault i think.

Isant LOGAN a joint venture product???

A beauty like this for just 1.3 lakhs.... Never...!! I'll not believe it, unless its official..And if its official, I'll be among the first to book it.... :D

Edit:
Googling gave me a link to a forum, that in turn gave me this link....!!
*archive.cardesignnews.com/autoshows/2003/frankfurt/preview/renault-bebop/index.html

This is a concept car, by name BeBop... pics first released way back in 2003..! And it seems this hoax / rumour was given more publicity by Times Now channel, which aired these pics yesterday claiming them to be of the 1.3L car...

Boy.... I do feel disappointed, now that the bubble has been broken.. :(

Appreciate your post here.

Great job dude +++:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom