Broken In
Hello
I want to purchase a new mouse (mainly for gaming). I want it to be-
Wireless
Good Looking
Good response time
Fine range

My budget is around 1000rupees.
I currently liked "Circle Rover Wireless Mouse" - *www.flipkart.com/circle-rover-wire...t_2&otracker=from-search&query=wireless mouse
For its looks.
Is it good enough?
I mainly want looks and response times.
Please suggest me.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yes, primeabgb sells Logitech G300 for 1299+tax.. its the best bang for the buck
Altho if u can go for Logitech G400, for Rs 1650.. its even better

Dont mix wireless and gaming when it comes to mouse .. unless its high end stuff mate

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
Logitech G3 is the best at 1.3k but be advised if you have vefy big palms and long fingers then it could be a bit uncomfy to use but you will eventually get adjusted to it.

Now about Xornet, its absolutely for claw grippers and its very very small is dimensions, so i would advise against it.

Lastly if you could stretch your budget a bit you can get G400 which very very comfy to use and works like a charm although it lacks the bling bling leds which the G300 has!

You mean to say wireless mouse are not good for gaming?

Yes wireless is not good for gaming !

gameranand

Living to Play
Yup avoid Wireless mice when it comes to gaming.
As for suggestions I guess you are already full of them, G300 would be nice if you prefer palm grip. :)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
If you're a claw grip, Xornet! But the mouse is specifically for claw folks. G400 usually pleases most of the users.

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
It is local market price.

You talking about Chandni i gues??

Hello
I want to purchase a new mouse (mainly for gaming). I want it to be-
Wireless
Good Looking
Good response time
Fine range

My budget is around 1000rupees.
I currently liked "Circle Rover Wireless Mouse" - *www.flipkart.com/circle-rover-wire...t_2&otracker=from-search&query=wireless mouse
For its looks.
Is it good enough?
I mainly want looks and response times.
Please suggest me.

Increase your budget a bit and go for the G400.. Dont use wireless mouse for gaming..

OP
J

Jaskaran

Broken In
Lol.
Let's get to topic guys...
Chandni can be found on facebook :p
Anyways...
Just got my fan and the price was less than I expected.
Now I have overall 6000rupees. (Almost).
Should I go for razer Naga? I really liked its lightning and style and I know spending 5k on mouse is madness buy it's worth looks. Isn't it?
I heard it's good for gaming also.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you play MMOs, it can be a lifesaver.. if not, its an overpriced piece of junk
Deathadder, would be my recommendation.. it has great performance/price ratio and looks really good
make sure you buy a decent pad with it (goliathus)

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Lol.
Let's get to topic guys...
Chandni can be found on facebook :p
Anyways...
Just got my fan and the price was less than I expected.
Now I have overall 6000rupees. (Almost).
Should I go for razer Naga? I really liked its lightning and style and I know spending 5k on mouse is madness buy it's worth looks. Isn't it?
I heard it's good for gaming also.

Buy Deathadder.. Got it yesterday for 2.2K(Black Edition) and the pad(Golathios-standar control) for Rs 650.. You'l have 3K left after buying them and can put it too other use..

Top Bottom