Is there a way.....

Not open for further replies.


Broken In
I have asked is this question to so many people but none have the answer....... Can u convert low resolution pics (taken with a cell etc..) to a high res pics(800*600)??????????????? If yes how.....................


Administratus Rotundus
Do you mean without losing quality? In which case, no.

If you don't care about quality, then any image editor (even MSPaint) will let you stretch the image to whatever resolution you want.


In the zone
The best way is to use some dedicated resolution-enhancing softwares like LizardTech's Genuine Fractals Print Pro. It will act as a plug-in of Photoshop. For moderate resolution enhancement, it retains quality.

whatever software u may use there will be a Quality Loss.
the thing which matters is how much loss.
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom