Is there a way to get the last received call number? Urgent

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Shame on you Fandroid. Anyway, I just received an important call and just after hanging my disgraceful phone froze and rebooted and got stuck on boot logo. Wiping cache/dalvik didn't solve anything and it was so reluctant to start up, so I hard reset it. And there it is, everything is gone, with the Call Logs! Damn it. I just need that number within tomorrow morning, because I must call that fella by then! I am on Vodafone, in Calcutta. Is there a way I can get the number? Anything??

Saurav.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Goto vodafone.in. Create an account with your number (Can be prepaid or postpaid). Login to your account. Under My Account->Usages you can see your call history.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hard rest is the ultimate tool of destruction. Should have thought of some thing other than that to begin with.

Now only way to get call record is to contact Airtel. There is a process for that, but which could take time (in days).
Your only best bet is to contact CC and voice your urgency.

OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, I contacted Vodafone mini store and they told me the number. Good! But that call history details on Voda website didn't show anything, it showed some but not all.

Top Bottom