Is Suicide a man made creation?

Flash

Lost in speed
lol at the 2nd post of the thread.
Unfortunately, this thread lies at the dark end of the spectrum of life :|

Live as long as you can, until your inner organs commit suicide by itself..

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
i mean,how can people be so brainwashed that they go and blow up themselves & its frightening to see how common suicide bombing has become, one needs to look at news from west asia, middle east n one can see it everyday... life is so precious...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Suicide is just a state of mind. The chemicals running through. Coping mechanism. Kind of complex. Anything but man made.

How can you practicse suicide?

Die / respawn / die / respawn ..... :-D

or just spawnkill everytime.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i mean,how can people be so brainwashed that they go and blow up themselves & its frightening to see how common suicide bombing has become, one needs to look at news from west asia, middle east n one can see it everyday... life is so precious...

my precious :cool:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

that's not what the suicide bomber feels. He is led to believe that the life after death is the real heaven. You get 72 houris and what not.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
not only they commit sucide but treatment is also found Cytokine Gene Therapy for Hepatic Metastases of Colon Carcinoma in short Sustained Antitumor Immunity Prolongs Animal Survival :D

Flash

Lost in speed
Our cells commit sort of positive suicide by itself, which influences certain aspects of human embryo.
The term is PCD, Programmed Cell Death.

cyborg007

Broken In
While this thread was going on, i came across a news
*www.thehindu.com/news/cities/chennai/chennai-college-student-commits-suicide/article5088630.ece?homepage=true
:-( :-? :?: why?

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
once I was about to die ,literally, while I was walking on the tracks & suddenly a DMU came without sounding a horn & just about it was to strike me , I noticed it & went off ... :-D.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TBH, this generation are one of the biggest pussies ever. No one wants to man up and move on. The ****ing media has spoiled a whole generation of kids. People need to learn that failing in an exam is not important, not getting placed doesn't mean that you cannot find a job elsewhere or if a girl rejects you there are plenty of fish in the water. MOVE ON GODDAMNIT.....

snap

Lurker
TBH, this generation are one of the biggest pussies ever. No one wants to man up and move on. The ****ing media has spoiled a whole generation of kids. People need to learn that failing in an exam is not important, not getting placed doesn't mean that you cannot find a job elsewhere or if a girl rejects you there are plenty of fish in the water. MOVE ON GODDAMNIT.....

was thinking the same thing:razz:

Top Bottom