Is sleeping nude a healthy option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If you're believing in Incubus or Succubus, don't!

I didn't know about them. Thanks for getting it to my notice. :| *sarcasm*

Seriously though, if OP wants to sleep nude, I guess there shouldn't be a problem. Just check if there are no bug bites or mosquitoes where you sleep. Its more of a health hazard due to those pesky insects than any other thing.

Also, save yourself from getting cold.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Now there are some other things to be considered here. For eg.

1. What will you do if you are sleeping naked and an earthquake measuring 8+ on the Richter scale happens? Will you just run out or stop to grab some clothes first? ;) Also in case of fire.

2. Boys - night emissions will be problematic. Girls - that time of the month :(

3. What about those mornings when you would like to sleep late, but parents / family members forcefully try to rob you of your sleep by grabbing your blanket? :(

Hrishi

1. What will you do if you are sleeping naked and an earthquake measuring 8+ on the Richter scale happens? Will you just run out or stop to grab some clothes first? ;) Also in case of fire.

2. Boys - night emissions will be problematic. Girls - that time of the month :(

3. What about those mornings when you would like to sleep late, but parents / family members forcefully try to rob you of your sleep by grabbing your blanket? :(
Do we radiate while sleeping at night ??!!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
:rofl::rofl: It is very healthy if a girl is also sleeping naked with you :lol: :razz:

:+1:
this is a must thing to do
:rofl: :rofl:
but make sure that the "girl" is really a "girl" and others don't know about the two of you being together. Else you won't be able to "sleep" then. :p

1. Hopefully not happening anytime soon where I live.
2. No problem for me. i have enough self-control. :p
3. Might be a problem.

Do we radiate while sleeping at night ??!!

we radiate heat everytime. anything which is above 0 k temperature radiates heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom