Is Rediff's Standard declining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Anyone feel that Rediff's standard is declining these days almost in every field like news, movie reviews and to some extent even mail service?

Take e.g. the recent mistake they did here:
*specials.rediff.com/money/2008/nov/25slide1-highest-paid-pm-takes-a-salary-cut.htm

They posted South Koren President's photo there instead of Singapore's PM!! Now how ignorant is that!!

Their movie reviews too these days are worse! Infact there are times when Rediff gives a movie 1 or 1.5 star and me and my friends really like that movie. Nowadays we NEVER miss a movie if rediff has given low rating to it. (Ok I might be exaggerating a bit :) but I hope you understood what I wanna say!)

Also these days rediff is not that fast as it used to be earlier. Anyone experienced such things?

EDIT: I should have started this in Fight club section I guess! Sorry mods

Last edited:
yes, it's going down for sure.! wasnt able to login yestday into my rediff mail ( yes i still use it :p ) was contionously getting the error "Sorry. Your login failed. This happens due to - Incorrect Username / Incorrect password." Thought i was hacked or something but later found out its their fault.!

red_devil

Back!
google effect ???

google has become benchmark for all services listed (well, ok not for hindi movie review) ... so people might expect every service provider to be as good (or atleast half as good) as google is...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
For two days I'm trying to log-in may rediff mai laccount, it only shows loading mails and nothing comes.

When clicked on "OLD REDIFF" link, nothing happens.

Only service that I'm happy with rediff is money.rediff.com.

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
but the image lacks potential then :rolleyes:

Gimme a link to the heated comments :p and his best review :)

I didn't get 'THAT' link but here's one...
*www.rediff.com/movies/2008/nov/14dostana-is-injuriously-entertaining.htm

Please read the comment #6 by a Guest who directly slams Raja and Rediff !! :p
I really wonder why Rediff still allows him to write reviews. I mean can't they get a nursery kid instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom