Is playing On Gaming consol is Easier Than PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

In the zone
Playing On Gaming console is really hav more fun than PC.

But Is playing On Gaming console is more Easier(not enjoyable) Than PC?

more FPS,fast movements of Player?

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
I woud say games are all the more enjoyable on consoles as you just Put in the disc and sart playing .

No installation , Driver , GFX card issues .

Otherwise , gameplay on Both Consoles and PC's is almost the same , but consoles have an upper hand as in you can invite your friends and play with them using another controller whereas playing with two players on a PX using a Keyboard is a mess .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
It depends on game. An fps game is better played on k/b mouse combo than on gamepad. while a 3rd person game like POP, DMC etc are much much better on console than k/b nd mouse.

Its a hard question. It depends on persons tasts of games. Nd that defines his attitude against PC/consoles.

And once a console is bought it can handle every game it is meant to be if that game is supported officially. But for PC, there is no 'high end PC' which cud last 2 yrs.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completely depends on which game you are playing.With FPS games you'll have an extremely tough time with the controller if you have got used to the keyboard+mouse combo on the PC.Not that it's impossible to play it.My friend has had a PS2 since the time it had originally released & can now comfortably take head shots in most FPS games on the PS2 without much hesitation.Whereas I can barely manage to aim straight with that analog controller.;)

Controller is well suited for most Adventure TPS,Flight Sims & Race Simulation games.If you were asking from overall ease of playing perspective then both have their own merits & demerits.Consoles have a good edge when it comes to simplicity in playing as you dont have to configuring the settings for it like PC.:)

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
I have played both on Xbox 360 and PC,I have completed games like Gears of war on insane co-op mode with a friend on Xbox 360 and single player hardcore on PC but I gotta tell u that its way much easier and accurate to shoot on a pc with KB/Mouse than on 360 and it depends much on luck on the 360 haven't played on the PS3 though I have access to it never bothered.I have played Assasin's Creed on 360 and it was a very good experience.
On pc however u can plug the same 360 controller and enjoy almost all excellent 360 titles with more performance and eye candy.
I am eagerly waiting for Assasin's creed for PC.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
But the point is that the "excellent performance" and "eye candy" requires you to shel around rg 60k-100k for a Gaming PC which will become obsolete in 2 years .

Whereas a console will play games for atleast 5-8 years .

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
On the 360 most games are way below 720p they are upscaled but on PS3 all games are 720p and PS3's manufacturing cost has been cut down to<400$ earlier it was over 800$(Source Guru3d) and sony was taking heavy losses which they thought would neutralize by game sales(no piracy on PS3)
Now PS3 is definitely the winner among the consoles but if u still want to go XHD then PC is the way to go if u got enough money.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Don't we have enough X360 VS PS3 VS PC threads here.The user who started this thread won't even pay this thread a visit again.Its better to discuss in the Fight Club.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
On the 360 most games are way below 720p they are upscaled but on PS3 all games are 720p and PS3's manufacturing cost has been cut down to<400$ earlier it was over 800$(Source Guru3d) and sony was taking heavy losses which they thought would neutralize by game sales(no piracy on PS3)
Now PS3 is definitely the winner among the consoles but if u still want to go XHD then PC is the way to go if u got enough money.
Dude all X360 games are Native 720p , They are upscaled if you wanna play them at 1080p .

And with the number of games available for 360 , It's the winer . Just wait n watch .

Oh , and if you have enuf money , you can buy Xbox 360 + Wii + PS3 for the price of a single gaming PC that won't last more than 2 years .

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Dude all X360 games are Native 720p , They are upscaled if you wanna play them at 1080p .

And with the number of games available for 360 , It's the winer . Just wait n watch .

Oh , and if you have enuf money , you can buy Xbox 360 + Wii + PS3 for the price of a single gaming PC that won't last more than 2 years .
If u don't believe me don't believe me go your own way but do take account the price difference between PS3 and 360 and component quality difference and to know which is better u gotta play on both As far as I have seen there are less hiccups on PS3 and a dozen on 360(freezes red light).
U see I own both PC and 360 but yet I say that PS3 is better aleast than the 360 if u are on a budget.
And please don't take it to the heart but u are acting strange and leading me to believe that u are saying 360 is better because u own it and I have seen many people like this whom once I show crysis start crying.

OP
User Name

User Name

In the zone
Don't we have enough X360 VS PS3 VS PC threads here.The user who started this thread won't even pay this thread a visit again.Its better to discuss in the Fight Club.

I am watching this thread.

BTW i can't keep watching this thread 24hr a day?(Using Bull$h!t :evil:BSNL:evil: BB.)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
If u don't believe me don't believe me go your own way but do take account the price difference between PS3 and 360 and component quality difference and to know which is better u gotta play on both As far as I have seen there are less hiccups on PS3 and a dozen on 360(freezes red light).
U see I own both PC and 360 but yet I say that PS3 is better aleast than the 360 if u are on a budget.
And please don't take it to the heart but u are acting strange and leading me to believe that u are saying 360 is better because u own it and I have seen many people like this whom once I show crysis start crying.
Man gaming isn't just about Graphics it's about gameplay .

And gameplay on Consoles is much much better than on PC due to installation , driver , GPU probs .

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Man gaming isn't just about Graphics it's about gameplay .

And gameplay on Consoles is much much better than on PC due to installation , driver , GPU probs .
So u mean to say that gameplay in crysis is crap.
Now common man we all know that great graphics dosen't mean great gameplay the biggest example being Blacksite Area:51 I hope u posess it.
I had high anticipations for this game but it pissed me off.
We all know what a great game's made of not only gfx but sound,environment and story is also needed.
Ok now by saying that gameplay on pc sucks u proved that u don't know the head and tail of what ur saying.
Edit: Don't get angry mods but I just wanted to express my views as I and harvik have more experience in the gaming world than anything and Zeeshan was the one who started with me

Last edited:

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
But the point is that the "excellent performance" and "eye candy" requires you to shel around rg 60k-100k for a Gaming PC which will become obsolete in 2 years .

Whereas a console will play games for atleast 5-8 years .
Rightly said!!

Xbox360 has red light issues,,,agreed!!
but PS3 has no great games to play...
The XBOX360 game-library rocks man,,,HALO3, MASS EFFECT, BIOSHOCK, GEARS OF WAR, ALAN WAKE, FALLOUT3, PROJECT OFFSET....
And i play on my X360 which is connected to an lcd which gives me fuul 1080p hd,,,after running the updates...

Just check the vids of Project offset, Farcry2,,, those games outperform crysis
in graphics.

Last edited:

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
^^I heard right u people all suck.
And I know why u all doin this to me as my post count is low and I am new to this forum.
U people are absolutely not honest and start b$%ching at everything.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
And I know why u all doin this to me as my post count is low and I am new to this forum.
Cmon man,,this is not the case,,,we'r just voicing our opinions...
we dont hav ne intentions to hurt u...
well,,jus go with one ideology,,If u hav ne particular console,,enjoy the games
which that platform has to offer,,,why care about other consoles?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lay low:)
stroll around other threads for a refreshing ride, just forget abt this thread for the time being.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
So u mean to say that gameplay in crysis is crap.
Now common man we all know that great graphics dosen't mean great gameplay the biggest example being Blacksite Area:51 I hope u posess it.
I had high anticipations for this game but it pissed me off.
We all know what a great game's made of not only gfx but sound,environment and story is also needed.
Ok now by saying that gameplay on pc sucks u proved that u don't know the head and tail of what ur saying.
Edit: Don't get angry mods but I just wanted to express my views as I and harvik have more experience in the gaming world than anything and Zeeshan was the one who started with me
I'm not saying PC gameplay is crap , i'm saying that console gameplay is better .

PS:I assume you know the difference between comparative(better) and superlative(best) .

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
No....reason: the PS3 has no Directx10 support....
PC gaming will always lead
So PC gaming leads in the other thread and good luck shooting your enemy's a$% in Unreal 3 when its released for 360.
And Zeeshan gameplay has nothing to do with installation 360 has severe overheating issues and too much poor quality components causing red light errors don't they hamper ur gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom