Is playing On Gaming consol is Easier Than PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
but u are acting strange and leading me to believe that u are saying 360 is better because u own it
:))
thats what i think too.

--------

i wont enjoy GTA SA on PS2.

just recently played Max Payne 2 on PS2, man! , playing with controller sucks on TPS, FPS games, almost impossible to headshot (no wastage of ammo)

racing was ok, played NFS Carbon, but cudnt change the gamepad setting (keys) to my preference. the screen was also not good, looked like 640x480 resln. stuff on 25" TV :))

anyways, will play GTA VCS, LCS on it, no other option:D

btw does a modded PS2 play orig. games.

Last edited:

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
^^Yeah modded ps2 plays original titles one more thing ur PC won't be obsolete for gamin after 2 years it will run the game with less of eye candy and at lower res.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i play sims on pc . i no play sims on ps2 . i cant play sims on ps2 . i dunnlike playing on ps2 . i like PC .

PS : I Loveee PSP

PPS : i love Genelia D'Souza more than PSP

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
So PC gaming leads in the other thread and good luck shooting your enemy's a$% in Unreal 3 when its released for 360.
And Zeeshan gameplay has nothing to do with installation 360 has severe overheating issues and too much poor quality components causing red light errors don't they hamper ur gameplay.
I haven't experienced a Red-Ring till now .

But when i do , i'll send mine for replacement and get a new-one back .

@s1800RPM , it diffes on your comfort with the Controller .

I personally can take headshots now with the Right-Analog stick with complete precision . Maybe coz i've been using the Analog stick since my PS1 , but yeah i like the Analog stick more than the Mouse .

But , it differs form person-to-person , KB/Mouse is good for FPS . but there are a lot more genres out there and FPS is one of them . With a controller you can play Racing,Fighting,Platformer and all other genres(except RTS) smoothly .

IMO PC gaming roxx Console gaming ............cr@p.......
i have a xbox 360,a PS2 and 2 gameboy advance's but they all are eating dust ATM.I only play DBZ on PS 2 .
even my younger bro doesnt bother to play on consoles.
whatever people say but PC gaming rox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom